Tuesday Urggh Roll Call

This list is not C&P nicely at all…  Bright and sunny this morning. Dark visor fitted.  Warming up nicely now!

AbzeroAcemanAndyCr15ArfaArtBang2Rightsbanman - LB’s designated bike lifterBigDBig Red SBladebluelagosBobbyR1Bespectacled Boris (is back)brains_tCactus- AKA The BeardChrisBChangyammiCurtisCypherDangerousBEezieGeoff BGSXRAngHannibalhogtrumpetIanWilliamsonIMORTAL_IndianIronmanJaneyJayJax the unphotographableJesteR6JetstreamKevstaKTM DmakmanMarmablademe_groovy the saga continuesMichaelMiggymoleMotodrbnailsNational TreasureNicnivag aka sand kingPanagiotispawelPricettaRixxyRossoRusty99ScorchSeanV4Shaunicous aka BeastSilveR6 aka head shakerSlackerSlan aka Speedy GonzalesStevie78Stuart FordyceSzymonT catTDJTiggiTimRTheOCThe SleeperTimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks championTheUnforgivenToonyTreacleTriang - RossTrombomanVelcroHead - Red Stripe on his CornflakesVonWestieWhereisgibsonWildBoyWiseYourebarredZanderZine - last one on the list unless… Zorro appears!

Morning all - today my dipped beam gave up, but it was good to be back on the bike after 4 days off it. 

@makman - yes, its the editor box - seems like it accepts html (or possible rtf) formatted text but not correctly. I always copy it into notepad++ (although normal notepad would work,) then re-copy it (as it then only copies the ascii text and not the rtf bits…) - I’m sure Jay’s scratching his head about it.

Try this:

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman - LB’s designated bike lifter
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Bespectacled Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
Jax the unphotographable
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 aka head shaker
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless… Zorro appears!

Morning. I’m now really regretting not booking off an extra few days of leave.

Aha. that looks better. Notepad it is…  Still sunny!

Morning,

Nice ride in this morning. No faster than usual, just less filtering given the kids are still off. Got myself a temporary room at a mates place in East Acton. Looking forward to a lay in tomorrow morning as opposed to getting up at 5:30am. I looked like I was heading off on an expedition this morning leaving Wallingford, 80L of Kreiga strapped to me and the Hornet. I do like how it all straps together nicely, excellent kit in my opinion.

good morning everyone

Morning folks.

More test driving cars today.

Morning

Sat on plane at city airport waiting and waiting…

Heading to Japan for 2 weeks… No bike for close to 3 :pensive:

Good morning all.

Morning everyone!

Morning everyone!  What a nightmare journey this morning… this happened early this morning:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/old-street-crash-young-man-killed-in-hitandrun-near-old-street-roundabout-a3212916.html 

and that little bit of road closure combined with all the “improvements to London’s road network” created the biggest gridlock I have ever seen in London.  Filtering space is being eradicated, I didn’t have to push the bike along the pavement but I came really close to it at one point!