Tuesday Morning roll call

Morning all

Still looking for a 125 :slight_smile:

Have a good day everyone!!

AcemanAlex GoldAliceAndyCr15Andyp69Art - National TreasureArthurmoASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBig_DBigVernBikerboy Bikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBlueLagosBollockChopsBorisBoris The BladeBrad - needs to get up earlier and book an appointment at Specsavers brains_tbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick ChrisB - (AKA TomTom) also should have gone to SpecsaversChris2332ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCrookzy1CurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDangerousBDaws1989DeVieseDlchatelDriesiedreamerboy16 - bright lad with a not so smart phone, LB’s Russian video translator.DTR RossD Two NineEezyridaeezie - Doesn’t ride pillionEl DiabloEmseeFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarretgazza271GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGixerninja - if it’s not broke don’t fix it, for everything else there’s nail glueGPGSXR750_sam (POST WHORE)GSXRAngHannibalHels - who’s that girl?Herr SchmidthogtrumpetIangIMORTAL_Indianink (Miss Observation)JayJaimeJaney - on the list at last!J.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream - Mr TomTomJesteR6JewellJimbo 1JohnpJ.SilvsKaosKarleighKatoKevstaKTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajorMakmanMe_Groovy (never knowingly on a fully functioning bike) correction … rumour has it the lesser spotted rusty rider was spotted in EssexMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NiteowlNivag - Sand KingNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTimPowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRob (Fat Alan)RixxyRoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShaunicousShiverSimoninEssexSlackerSlan - twentys plenty through Richmond Park and if the deer don’t get you the ditches willSlipper 1s l u gSmiledSneakyMcC He’s not a violent man BUT…SookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOC - fairdee Well The SleeperTheUnforgivenThamer (Dave)TiggiTimmyFox - Timmy and the Lords of the UnderworldTimRTom_Matthews88TopgoonerTop Kat 999TDJ …new name but we all know …TreacleTriang - RossTrisckieTrombomanTug 214WeeFrenchieWestie675WhereisgibsonZander

OH JESUS CHRIST THIS PHONE WILL GO FLYING AT THE WALL IN A MINUTE :crazy:

Morning scumbags. :slight_smile:

GOOD MORNING LONDON

The not too smart a smart phones been at it again

Ride safe out there

Morning LBers

How wet are we all this Morning???

Morning, a very wet and wild ride in! Love fishtailing it down the road on a morning :blink:

Fixed that for you.

Lovely smooth ride in the wet this morning. Thankfully at 6am the roads are reasonably quiet…

Good morning LB

What’s all this talk of wet?
Granted I haven’t left yet and I’ll be taking the tube but…
when i looked out of the window, beautiful blue skies :slight_smile:

Mornin y’all

Last rest day :frowning:
Back to the grindstone tomorrow

Ride safe out there

Bright. breezy & puddles- but i picked up a puddle jumper at the weekend so all good!

:laugh:not your usual roll call this morning. Bright sunshine and car gone for service…it’s got to be a bike day. :slight_smile:

Hello LB world.