Tuesday morning roll call

Morning LBers, shit day for me today, got the dentist at 9:15, got to pull the root of the tooth I broke last week, involves cutting the gum and pulling out from the bone! Not looking forward to it!!

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (New name TBC)
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

Ouch! Morning all - uneventful ride in today.

Morning!

Omg, that sounds grim Clementine! Good luck, hope it don’t hurt too bad after the anastetics wear off.

And that’s not even the worst part Sam.
The tooth fairy doesn’t even exist!

Right, Alba, Me and you are over!!!

First off you tell me yesterday Santa isn’t real, today you tell me the Tooth Fairy doesn’t exist, what next??? The Easter Bunny???

How dare you shatter all my dreams

Morning

R

Morning all, well if the Tooth Fairy doesn’t exist then I won’t be getting my 1290SD GT. :frowning:

Actually the worst part is admitting Ruth is right, I am getting old as i am having a denture fitted to replace the broken one :frowning:

It’s official, i’m old!!!

Morning LB family.

Morning, think I’ve broken the fever, actually slept for 5 hours, hopefully be able to get to BM tomorrow night.

Hope it’s not too painful Sam

Ug! The flipping cat is playing it’s old game again. Before my alarm sounds, outside my bedroom door I hear “Meow! Meow! Meow!”

Martin, just karate chop the little mog! It wont do it again after that

Morning peeps I’ve got another cracking visit to the chiropractor :slight_smile:

@Aceman - get a device that will feed your cat automatically 1hr before your alarm, so they won’t bother you :wink:

morning all!

you can’t stop that from happening

Well im back from the dentist. That wasn’t fun! The tooth wouldn’t come out and kept crumbling, she had to call another dentist in to help remove it! I nearly had to be referred to the hospital to remove it, luckily they got it out in the end. My whole right side of my face is numb!

Good morning!

I feel your pain Marmablade, I had one tooth removed ages ago and I thought my jaw will break before it will give up

Good morning all.

Auch. That sounds proper painful Sam. GWS

‘‘How dare you shatter all my dreams’’
better than your teeth…:smiley:
GWS