Tuesday Frosty Roll Call

Morning all. First proper frost on the bike this morning. Glad I have my long johns on!!!  

Abzero
Aceman
Acemans Cat
AndyCr15
Arfa
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Bikergirl_400 
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
h-magic-Welcome to the roll call!
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasures
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
Tcat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - Undisputed Pooh Sticks Champion of the world 2015
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle Bejesus
Triang Ross
Serrisan
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine

Good morning all, definitely a little chilly this morning Watford -2°C this morning and predict to be colder tomorrow.

Thanks antiquated heating system. Thanks for choosing the coldest night to trip out on us. Your timing is shite.

I’m currently sat shivering in the office in all my outdoors work clobber because the heating in here is kak too.

If you’re riding in this, you’re a, mad and b, harder than I’ll ever be.

Nice and slippery out there, only popped out on the bike for 5 mins to get a croissant :smiley:

Morning all!

Clear blue sunny skies :smiley:

WFH :smiley:

WFH day here as well… :slight_smile:

Good morning! It was a nice reminder to myself that if it looks like as patch of wet road, in freezing conditions it’s not wet anymore. Barely managed to save it on a turn to a side road

Good morning gang.  

It really is a good morning.  The electric blanket works well.  The cat didn’t wake me.  This is a great start to my day.  My job for today is research.

Enjoy

Morning all!

Might toddle down to Infinity at lunchtime and see if they’ve any heated gloves for me. Though there’s a heated seat going on ebay for £110…

Morning all!
Might toddle down to Infinity at lunchtime and see if they've any heated gloves for me. Though there's a heated seat going on ebay for £110... Big Red S

These literally do different things depending on what’s cold?!

edit: Unless you plan to sit on your hands?

Morning all!

Tidbit: I’m going to be bringing SVD - Stolen Vehicle Database back online at some point. I don’t think it’s ever been more needed.

Morning all!
Might toddle down to Infinity at lunchtime and see if they've any heated gloves for me. Though there's a heated seat going on ebay for £110...
Big Red S
I was seriously considering a heated seat this morning as defrosted the frozen foam padding with my arse

TBH, my legs and bum were colder than my hands this morning. I’d just chucked textiles over jeans with no liner though.

Haha, yeah, it’s really getting time for me to dig out some non-mesh trouers. This morning was a bit, er, bracing.

Why does little robin red breast hoping around in my garden not need heated leg warmers, hot soup and a nice cuppa?

Surely he should have frozen solid overnight!