Trip abroad 17th to 18th March (Easter run)

Was thinking of doing a ride out abroad this year with a trip to le Touquet and then to Ypres for an overnight stay in a biker friendly place, where we can then go to do last post at the Menin Gate aswell as visitin a bunker if we have time…so booking on a 7:50am train to France

Then on the Sunday a trip to Brugge for a spot of shopping and lunch before catching a 4:50pm train home arriving back in the UK at around 4:30 if people want to come back earlier we can

Originally I was thinking of Staying at the bikers loft but have since found this hotel which is in Ypres and seems more friendly then the Bikers loft plus you don’t have to make your beds and has a shower and toilet in each room plus breakfast is included …see here for prices https://reservations.cubilis.eu/oud-gemeentehuis-poelkapelle-poelkapelle/Rooms/Select?Arrival=2018-3-17&Departure=2018-3-18&Room=&Rate=&Package=&DiscountCode=

also I asked them a few questions regarding this hotel and got these answers

Hi there I just wanted to get some more information on your hotel as a few of us would like to stay as a grop on our way to Brugges

from le tourqet

Is the check in time from 4pm to 6pm standard?

Can you check in later?

It states on trip advisor and your site you have secure parking, can this be accessed 24/7 or is it between set times?

Are rooms onsuite or do u share showers and toilets?

can you tell me the difference between a super deal and a promo deal?

Is there taxis to town or can you walk into town( how far)?

Looking forward to your answers

Many thanks

Graham

answers below

Graham,

Thanks for your request. We would be very glad to welcome all of you in our B&B !

• check-in time was indeed between 4 and 6 last year, it will be adapted this year as we are open later on during the evening starting 1. of april, that means we have the bar and restaurant open in the evening, check-in can be done until 9 pm. If you would like to check-in even later… this can be done by taking the keys out of the safe. we have a safe next to the front door (street side) where we can put your keys in… we give the code after booking has been done, check-in instructions with details will follow …
  • the secure parking is off street, partly covered and can be accessed 24/7
  • every room has its own bathroom and toilet, you don’t need to share between different rooms
  • taxis to Ypres (10 mins drive) and Roeselare (15 mins drive), most of our guests go to Ypres
  • we are in a village, not in a town, walk in town is to far, walk into the village is very ease, we have a supermarket and several pubs in the village on walking distance
  • the super deal has normal cancellation conditions (see details below), the promo deal is a non refundable deal

Hope this information helps a lot !

Kind regards

Stijn, Nele & Mauro

T. 0032 494 63 30 91

www.guesthouse-poelkapelle.be

Cancellation details as mentioned above:

Hereby conditions and cancellation policy.The applied amounts en percentages
are to be paid by the guest.

Special conditions are prior to the main cancellation conditions when applied.

Main conditions and policy (Individual booking)

• Less than 48 hrs before date of arrival: first night

Special conditions (groups*)

• Between 7 and 0 day(s) before arrival: 100>#/li###
  • Between 21 and 8 Days before arrival: 50 >#/li###
  • More than 3 weeks before arrival: 25,00 EUR

(*) groups = Every booking of 2 or more rooms

whos up for this

names below

1)Graham

will be booking at the weekend for me

Not me, I’ve just been booked for a shoulder opp on the 7th. 6 weeks in a sling :lying_face: