Traffic light camera

So the below happened to me earlier. Clearly the traffic camera went off before I even got near the line. I’m confident (with my video evidence they cannot do much)… But what you recon am I going to get something through the post then have to fight it?

Traffic Camera

Sorry still don’t know how to get it in the webpage!

I’d be surprised if you received anything. When they’re out of whack like that they don’t seem to deliver fines.

In that video it looks like the cyclist set it off! :)

Agreed; the cyclist, not you…

Lol didn’t even clock the cyclist… Fair enough then…

Cheers guys

It’s definitely the toss pot that set the camera off. 

Yore not even close to the line. I doubt you got into the camera lens.

You get done big time
They will throw you in jail and you will become a cell bitch because it’s clearly your fault the cyclist jumped the lights

You get done big time They will throw you in jail and you will become a cell bitch because it's clearly your fault the cyclist jumped the lights Wise
muhahaha

I too cute to be in jail!!!

Nothing to worry about…

Cyclist will be needing soap for lube, lots of it.  Hang on, they are not licensed and plated up are they?  So he will get off free and you will have to take his place as the nearest licensed two wheeler…

Soaps too good for them both. If l were hanging judge they’ll go straight to the dry wing.

cyclist aint going fast enough to make it go off, dont look like you dont it either

Choprocker
Not a name i've seen on here for AAAAAAGES !!

Welcome home Choprocker.

ha ha, still floating about just dont post lot/much

You aint getting rid of me that easy, mwah ha ha.

I suppose we should take turns to visit Karl in prison.

I suppose we should take turns to visit Karl in prison. Joby
don't forget to take him in some ice cubes & lube
I suppose we should take turns to visit Karl in prison. Joby
don't forget to take him in some ice cubes & lube Wise
Lol I'm going to have nightmares now!!