Trackday package, K2 GSXR600 and Trailer.

I have for sale (regretably) my k2 GSXR 600 track bike. Bike is pretty much standard, apart from track bodywork, end can and R&G crash protectors on bodywork, exhaust, bar ends and swingarm. It also has Motrax Double hard footpegs, and a double bubble screen. There is no V5 for the bike. I bought the bike approx 2 years ago without a V5 so it will not be able to go back on the road. The ignition system has been wired into the kill switch by the previous owner. I have done 7 trackdays on this bike over 2 years and it has been brilliant. It only let me down once and that was due to a faulty rectifier. Oil and filter has been replaced after every 2 trackdays. Coolant system has recently been flushed and all fluids replaced. I binned the bike at Brands in 2005 but have been riding it ok ever since. Continued riding the bike the sam day after giving it the once over. The suspension was setup to suit myself by an LB member (B aka Brian) who is a trackday instructor with Focused. The bodywork is still intact apart form having some track rash as seen in the attached pic. Im selling the bike as i cannot afford to do many trackdays this year.

The trailer is a wooden box trailer. It has a roof which has been converted so it lifts up to one side to give more room, as you can see in the picture attached. The rear door also drops down to act as a ramp. When i bought the trailer it was too tall to fit in my garage so this is why it was converted. After buying the trailer i also changed the wheels to 17 inch hubs and tyres from the crappy 10inch that were on there. Along with new wheels i had the suspension arms and hubs replaced and these were professionally welded to the trailer. I have used it twice since it was completed and never had a problem. It tows very well. Sits comfortably around 70mph easily. Also in the trailer are 4 strapping points and a front wheel clamp which makes it very easy for bikes to be loaded by 1 person.

Ideally i would like to sell both items together but may consider selling seperate for the right prices. As a package i would like £2400 o.v.v.n.o. The trailer cost me £400 before all the work that was done and i easily spent £250 getting it converted and upgraded. Feel free to call me with any questions. More pics can be supplied on request.

Cheers, Dan 07957 427298.

Attachments

STA60052.JPG

STA60064.JPG

STA60060.JPG

Will sell bike seperately for £1800 ovno. Cheers, Dan.

Cracking deal, I’ve seen this bike in person, and in-action. Shame to see it go Spearsy, but all the best with the sale.

Thanks Jay. I am gutted but its life i suppose!

Trailer now on e bay…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300079188235&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3FMfcISAPICommand%3DGetResult%26ht%3D1%26shortcut%3D0%26from%3DR41%26query%3D300079188235%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Cheers, Dan.

Someone please buy my bike! Sensible offers will be considered. Cheers, Dan.

Trailer has been sold!