Trackday at Rockingham

The past weekend, I was at Rockingham for my first couple of trackdays. I had an onboard camera, and these are the recordings I took. I didnt record the first few sessions on the first day because I just wanted to get used to the track and learn how things progressed before I started fiddling with cameras etc.

Most of the vids are pretty boring… The only one that might of interest is the end of 2nd Session… where I went for a roll in the grass :smiley:
Unfortunately, because of that and the fact that i had to fixed the exhaust, get a medical and a new wristband, I missed 5mins of the 3rd session, and didnt really want to spend more time aligning the camera and turning it on… so no 3rd session on the national circuit.

BTW, feel free to turn off your speakers… the sound quality is very poor; more hissing noise than actual sound.

Sat 13th - International Circuit - Rear View Cam - Session 5

Sat 13th - International Circuit - Rear View Cam - Session 6

Sat 13th - International Circuit - Rear View Cam - Session 7 ( I decided to take the scenic route, i.e. a detour onto the grass :w00t: )

Sun 14th - National Circuit - Front View Cam - Session 1

Sun 14th - National Circuit - Front View Cam - Session 2 ( Having taken the scenic route the day before and not been too impressed, I decided to go for a roll in the grass this time :hehe: )

Sun 14th - National Circuit - Front View Cam - Session 4

Sun 14th - National Circuit - Front View Cam - Session 5

Sun 14th - National Circuit - Front View Cam - Session 6