Trackday 14th August Donington GP circuit

You can probs move up a group anyway if you feel confident enough.

I don’t think it would be a great idea to go into the fast group on a track you’ve never been to before anyway. That’s my opinion.

lol mate, we’re just mucking about, i’m no way near being in the fast group

Ok…

I heard a story from Grant that when Jay got his Thou, he was biggin himself up only to find that on track, he was overtaken around a corner by Grant on a 750, left hand in the air giving Jay the finger

Jay…Confirm or deny?

Hahaha, I won’t deny it as I can’t honestly remember. Grant and I are probably about the same skill level, so I doubt it would have been a walk in the park for him Pete on the other hand, could!

Would be nice if we could all be in the same hotel. The Melbourne is very nice, that’s where B and I stayed last time.

BTW Eugene, I’ve gone to new tracks in advanced groups before. I didn’t think about it tbh. I’m no super-rider though, perhaps just a bit care-free!

Good to see a group of us going, should be a great day out! Sounds like the banter has already started, i think i’ll have to keep an eye on Afro

Anyone still looking for accomadation i’d recommend the Melbourne View Hotel, it’s a very nice place and still has rooms available at £75 for two. Jay and i are booked in already.

All booked! Staying at the Melbourne view hotel as well, I got a single room at £40 inclubing breakfast which i think is really good!

Still need to check somethining with focused events I’ve not received a confirmation e-mail of the booking I did online and I haven’t paid yet.

Good weekend all

Nice one Fran. Give them a ring on Monday to confirm your place. Sometimes they sell places manually and so their total goes out of sync with the site. Not fun if you’re on the over-booking end of it.

called melbourne yest and there are no single rooms left which is a bit of a bugger. looks like its the travel lodge for me…

Just booked Melbourne Hotel, no single rooms, but will do double rooms/single occupancy for £55 including breakfast. And there’s only one left mate, so hurry up if interested.

ok fair play. taken the room

afro - if you’re not sorted yet let me know - can go for double occupancy and split it if you like

Excellent so we are all together!

The focusedevents online booking didn’t work for me (don’t know why!). I gave them a call yesterday and got booked over the phone .

JB & Afro together on a double bed, now that’s a thought… get the camcorder out boys!

Happily share with a gay bloke or girl, so if you are one or other let me know.

am I the only girl going with you guys Absolutely petrified!

btw, if anyone’s got a trailer, I’ve got a comfy car, otherwise it’s biking it there and back!

haha, you been caught out with that one before then m’dear? ‘sorry, there’s only one bed, we’ll have to share’. I’ll stick with the ‘twin rooms’ (maybe they dont have those in st tropez darling?)

jay is a bit of a mincer but he’s already made arrangements i’m afraid

you’ll prob be one of only a few girls there generally - its all a bit macho this biking lark. wouldn’t let it worry you - it’ll be amusing as you raz past afro

MD don’t despair you might not be alone westy#11 might come as well! (?)

Cheers Fran, so long as I don’t bin it, I’m happy

JB, mildly amusing…and no, I don’t think they do twin rooms in St trop cherie. Luckily I don’t need a hotel when there

always nice to under-achieve

fran - are you saying westy#11 is a girl?

ok guy’s im in and 2 other mates and my young apprentice , told them i dont care what group im in inters or fast . hotel is booked prem travel lodge at east midd airport , so i get a good sleep to give out some ass kicking at the track ! ( if theres no asss kicking it because i have one short leg and im ambidextruss and my grandmas goat eats chalk )

JB, as much as you are a handsome fellow…I have to pass…Only just started going out with the current girlfriend (who is coming with me) so threesomes are off the cards for now

M-D, you’ll have at least one girl to chat to, but there’s usually a few on trackdays I’ve been to.

Think me and the missus will have to stay in the Chavelodge unless I can find somewhere else

I think so… I did some research … if not a girl must be gay!

He didn’t seem like and uphill gardener when I met him.

Maybe he forget his shovel