Track Day Up For Grabs

I have an MSV full day track session booked for 17 August at Brands Hatch Indy in the Novice group. I am unable to go and don’t want it to go to waste. Its £155 which is what I payed for it, and I will pay any administration charges associated with the name change.

I have already spoken to them and its allowed to change the name on the booking.

If you are interested PM me and we can work out the details. Happy to send all my confirmation emails so you know its legit.

That’s VERY tempting. For the first year in ages I haven’t got any track time lined up… But no, I need to keep reminding myself that I’m taking a year out (which I keep on forgetting :roll_eyes:). No chance of getting a refund or transferring it to another date for yourself?

A year out, A WHOLE FRACKING YEAR, come on don’t let good judgement and reason influence your decision :crazy_face:

They wouldn’t refund, but i can only change the date for another within 3 months, and when I booked at the end if June everything basically was gone.

Also I just changed bikes and still in the honeymoon phase with it also will need to get accustomed to the extra power, so dont want to take it on track and something silly happens :cry:

1 Like

Only a total muppet would bin their new bike on track, eh? :roll_eyes::rofl:

I can understand why you don’t want to risk that gorgeous new bike of yours.

ouch, where, when did that happen?

Bedford Aerodrome. I lowsided on the hairpin there, put a hole in the casing and then manage replace the lost oil with gravel. It was a bit of prompt to get my finger out and get the protectors that I’d been meaning to get. :woman_facepalming:

You seem to be leaking gravel from your engine… :confused:

The kitties sure weren’t short of litter for a while in our garage.

I have got bad luck with static falls so crash bobbins is the first thing I get. I wasn’t interested in engine guards but after seeing your bike thing I will reconsider :joy:

That was a ruddy expensive lesson on a, cornering and b, not procrastinating on buying proper protection for the old girl.

https://www.gbracing.eu/BMW.145/S1000RR-2019-2020.469/Engine-Protection.470/

Have you looked at the GB Racing engine protection for your bike? They’ve consistently had good reviews and look soooo much better than the R&G “jelly moulds”:

As a veteran bike dropper, they also come with my own personal endorsement :rofl:

Thanks good shout, I was looking at some kit on https://www.performanceparts-ltd.com/ and its silly expensive. This is more reasonable :+1:

No takers, I will sweeten the deal to £100 and a sports bike size oxford cover :smirk:, Mine has completely dry rotted.

The bike cover has sold it!

Quite possibly I’ll take it, I need to double check some things first though.

Excellent, let me know as soon as. MSV says I need to give them 14days notice and its the 17th so just about on the mark now.

really sorry, but its not going to work out in the end.

good luck with it though

though a mate says that if you put it on trackday addicts on FB it will sell in minutes, even at full price

Just trying to see if I can sort with work. Will let you know in ten if that is okay?

If still available I would be keen? As long as it is Novice.

@Boris no worries.

@RyanSimmons yup its still up for grabs and it is a full day novice session. PM your details full name and email address so we can start sorting it out