Track Bike

I’ve been tinkering with the track bike that I bought from Steve… last month. A few cosmetic repairs and a good spray job, and this is the result. I’ve still got the tank to paint and a Suzuki decal to add.

Attachments

08062009258.jpg

08062009252.jpg

08062009256.jpg

08062009255.jpg

I HATE YOU!!:smiley:

But it loooooks gooooooooooood;)

I HATE YOU TOOOOOOO!!! :wink:

. . . er, can I buy it back ? :slight_smile: Looks brilliant :cool:

Swap for the busa. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks mean;) Do you have any “before” photos to show how tatty it was when you got it?:slight_smile:

:smiley:

Attachments

thumper2--8589571101781909558.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

oh who’s a funny c*nt then:D

you yet to feel what a real BHP is…;):D:hehe:

do you liek hoftys new panels?:smiley:

Attachments

DSM-1--8589571072624878308.gif

No, it wasn’t that bad. :smiley: :wink:

I don’t have any older pics. The previous owner before Steve had had an off, and the left-hand side had a chunk missing and there were various scrapes and cracks in the fairings.

lol be fine as a track bike, go give it some berries!!

Here’s a couple, one of the bike at Cadwell without the fairing, it was shortly after I’d bought it and I hadn’t had chance to do too much to it apart from change the oil and tyres. The other pic is from Silverstone in July, after I’d made a quick fix to the fairing.

Brilliant bike . . . made 128 at the wheel on the dyno at SDC in Stevenage. I’ll see if I can post up some video footage of Cartagena in May.

Attachments

me_cadwell_14thApr_3.jpg

My-gsxr750-silverstone-30-7-08.jpg

I love that! I’ve got a nice Arrow can for sale if you want to change the bashed up Yoshi :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer, but the Yoshi just sounds so damn good. :smiley:

No worries! Im gonna get a Yoshi on my new bike too :smiley:

Very nice. Who sprayed it?

A mate in the crash repair business. I used to do some car spraying when I was younger, but no longer have the equipment for it. Hence I did all the prep work and he just had to paint them up.

Oooooo, look its nuclear red! :smiley: