Toyota

OK, we all know they’re having some major problems at the mo. Anyway, this morning I was test driving a KIA Ceed SW for my Mum and the Salesman, Chris, and I were having a conversation about the problems Toyota were having with the brakes in all their cars. So we’re driving along the A412 North when we see this car on the opposite side of the road that looks like its come out of the junction to my left and just driven straight across the road and fallen down the ditch…get this…it was a TOYOTA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was an older one so I think someone is possibly trying to pull a fast one and claim some money…but oh my god…did we laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and before anyone says I’m being a bitch because they could have been injured…the ditch isn’t deep and there’s no damage to the front of the car and no marks on the road so it looks like they’ve just glided into it.

I’d still rather have a Toyota than a Kia :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!! :smiley:

She ain’t getting it. She’s gone for the Hyundai I30 Estate.

Tried calling my friend earlier today, and he was driving in his toyota.
His respose was: “I cant stop, i’ll have to call you back!”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry - had to!

the Kia 7yr warranty is pretty impressive… If only toyota’s warranty covered brakes, accelerator pedals, and now ECU’s!!

It is very impressive and the car is lovely. The Hyundai warranty is 5 yrs so still a better deal than most other makes…but they have a better scrappage deal. Unlike all other makes which is the standard £2000 (£1000 Government and £1000 dealer contribution) Hyundai are offering an extra £1405 on top so you’re getting £3405. No wonder they’re busy at the mo. :smiley:

Volvo do £4k fyi. Or at least did a few months back…

Fair play to em…

Lol, what are the chances of that happening :stuck_out_tongue:

With Dagenham Ford it depended which car you were buying as to how much you got for scrappage, I got a Fiesta there last year so I got the standard 2k for my 11 yr old astra but if you were buying one of the cars from the higer range you could get about 4k, not sure if other dealers are working in the same way.

When we started looking at cars for her, Hyundai seemed to be the only ones doing the better deal. Thing is, she’s paying it off in one lump sum so she didn’t want to be paying to much either and needed an estate. That narrowed the list down quite a bit for her once Dave started checking all the reviews. :smiley:

Oh i see Dave only gets to read all the reviews and do the donkey work but you get the best bit of doing all the test drives lol;)

That’s cos he’s stupid enough to work Monday to Friday and have the kids at the weekend when I was off! :w00t:

You jammy mare…i like yer style lol;)