TOWiE Tour Part 2 09/08/15 (Inc Fish & Chips)

Actually, to be fair, Ink’s ride still appears to be billed as a “July Finchingfield ride” and happening on “Possibly the 12th or the 26th” so you’re probably due some slack…

Lol!:joy::scream:

Well we need confirmation of either ride…
@Sam you know monkey hangers are from Hartlepool so can’t insult me with that one!

Yes i know, i was actually involving you rather than insulting you. (You thick, short arsed northern Twat!)

@Sam you really know how to charm a woman!

there’s me thinking he bats for the same side

Well theres very little difference between a northern lass and a southern lad…

:grinning:
@wise, you know it’s you I love really :grinning:

Just spoke to ink and her ride is off so this is now tgis weekends ride out

@Slan. :kissing_heart:

Probably join you, if that’s OK, can only hang on as far as Fitchingfield, had a great day out on Sunday with you lot and now I need more.

Yes thats cool.

Have we had a Volounteer for Leader and Tail Gunner??

Surely you’re the leader? Is this still happening this Sunday, or is it following the apparent Essex tradition of being on a day other than the one in the title?

lol, yes its still sunday :slight_smile: I would like a saturday ride out soon so i can still go Football on Sundays but most rides seem to be sundays so will follow that tradition :slight_smile:

I will lead if no one else wants too, but i much prefer to play in the Middle (Plus i’m not that much better than Slan when it comes to Directions) lol

Ok I am in if that’s ok… did this ride last year and happy to give it a go again.

Cool, see you sunday :slight_smile:

since i was all ready to go for this sunday anyway i’ll lead you to finchingfields if you want. but i’m going home after that, so someone else needs to step in.

We have a few 125’s coming i think,is it wise you leading?? Lol

contrary to popular belief, my brakes work pretty well :smiley:
and the tail gunner is the one who’s looking after them anyways.

so far i dont see any signing up though?