total newbie from Southern California!

Hello everyone! My name is Cindy but I prefer to be called Speedjunky :smiley: At the moment, I am only a pillion rider and my Pilots (yes i have two! lucky me :P) are back in Southern California. I have been a big fan of bikes, bikers, canyon riding, long distance riding, Yamaha R1s, meeting new people who shares the same passion for bikes for almost 3 years now. And what am I doing here in London? Good question! Maybe one day I’ll get my own bike but I am quite short so I’ve had a hard time finding one for myself :frowning: I am 5 feet (152 cm? 1.52 m?)! and I want a Yamaha! :cool:

I found this forum on Google of course and I just want to share my love and obsession for bikes :wink: My two Pilots both ride the R1s. I have been on the back of the bike at a speed of 263km/h and I loved every second of it! Though I had to hold on really REALLY TIGHT :stuck_out_tongue: I have been to many canyon rides and 3 long distance ride to Laguna Seca in Monterey (from Southern California - 7 hours ride one way) We ride all year long too :slight_smile: My other passion is to take photos as well so I have about thousands of photos of all our rides, the track, and MotoGP.

Oh sorry for the long intro! Maybe one day I’d like to meet all of you and admire your bikes :slight_smile: Cheers for now! :slight_smile:

p.s. where can i post my pic?

Hello, welcome to LB and London! Unfortunately we can’t offer typical SoCal weather, but biking’s just as fun :slight_smile:

Go here to add a picture to your posts:
http://londonbikers.com/forums/EditAvatar.aspx

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

Really nice intro, better than most of ours! Thanks and welcome :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome :smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello to you:D

Thanks everyone for the welcome! :smiley: So that image of me was on my Pilot’s R1 :stuck_out_tongue: I wanted to see how kewl I’d look if I was the one piloting it :slight_smile: And the image was taken at Angeles Crest Highway, my favourite spot for canyon riding :slight_smile:

Jay, I am quite lucky that the London weather has been nice to me. I haven’t seen rain that much and I have been wanting it! It has been sunny and warm! Maybe the SoCal weather followed me! :slight_smile:

I hope I get to meet most of you one day and go to the Wednesday meet up. I am very shy :blush:

So my SoCal biker friends are wondering why your license plate (?) is so big?:Wow:

Hello and welcome:D R1s are cool on my second so far!!! best bikes owned in alot of years riding.

Hi & welcome to LB:D

Hi and welcome, I’m off to Cali next week, can’t wait!!

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hello!

what are you doing in Cali next week? :wink: Southern or Northern?