Total madness!!

+1 on the goosebumps!! Top marks on giving chase and getting him to stop! Thats unbelieveable that someone could do something like that!!!

Bluddie hell ! :w00t:

Good on you fella.

Well done chap!

Fair play Phil - good on ya :wink:

I also has the goosebumps…well done you.

Well done, I know your sensible brain tells you not get involved or react to bad drivers and avoid any potential road rage incidents…

BUT…

it’s really, really difficult to stop yourself.

I remember a few years ago a guy knocked a girl on a scooter off near Waterloo and within 3 mins there were about 20 bikes around him stopping him driving away.

Well done a top job, remember also look out for Number 1

Keep Safe Hadders.

I got goose-bumps too.
I cant believe this happened. Actually, I take that back, I can believe that he tried to run the biker over but to do it with so many people around and crash into a van shows complete madness.

Well done for chasing him DK and to everyone that stopped. I think I would have been scared to actually catch up with him once I started following him.
I am starting to wonder whether I want to even live in London anymore :unsure:

What injuries did the biker have?

DK, might be an idea to become a Special Constable. That way, if you ever get the urge to engage in a pursuit you can do something about it yourself. :wink:

But in all seriousness, massive kudos to you. I’ll put away some money to buy you a pint in a couple of years. Hope that vvanker gets the book, the chairs and the table thrown at him. I wonder if what he did could constitute assault…

That’s mental - I’m lost for words. What an absolute ******* **** that guy was.

Well done for stepping up and giving chase.

What was the driver like when he was finally forced to stop? Do you think he had “problems”, or was it the worst case of red mist ever?

Good work mate, can’t beleive some of the lunatics out there - nice to see one getting his comeuppance and glad to hear the biker wasn’t hurt

Well done… the mini-cab driver is obviously not right in the head!

+1 :w00t:

I never really got caught up in the whole road rage thing… but i have been in a car when it has… it def an ugly thing.

I think this is a good incentive for people with road rage to actually think about their actions… before it get this serious:w00t:

That is truly insane! Thank heavens the biker is okay and well done for giving chase! See him in court eh! Scum bag. I can’t wait to hear his defence.

Wow. Sometimes it takes the one person to step in before others do, so well done for that. You are the one!

He actually looked quite scared. I’d like to think that his expression was a result of my scowling 1000-yard Chuck Norris intimidating terrorising death stare, but I suspect the realisation of what he had just done was probably starting to sink in.

When I left the scene I didnt know what the injury status of the biker was, and the driver wouldnt of even had time to look in his rear view mirror to look so he was possibly thinking that he’d killed the guy. When he did stop he wouldnt wind his window down or get out of the car. The guy from Addison Lee went straight for the door handle and I suspect had the door of not been locked then matey would have been pulled out and giving a fecking good hiding. The thought crossed my mind but I wanted to do things the proper way and be an impartial and reliable witness. I suspect my witness statement would be pretty much useless if I’d just kicked 7 bells out of him!

The thought has crossed my mind, but I dont have enough time in the day as it is.

As it happens I seem to end up being an honorary law enforcer a fair amount of the time anyway! A few months back I floored a shop-lifter as he attempted to run away from the security guard. Had to attend the police station and give a witness statement and briefly defend an allegation of assult.

What else…defended myself from getting robbed (and lived)…giving evidence as a witness to hearing a shooting outside my house…

Does this kind of stuff happen to everyone else, or do I just attract it?!!?!?!?!

A deliberate Anchorman quote? If so, nice one! :wink:

He was standing and seemed fine when I got back to him. He had a sore leg. Seriously that guy had someone upstairs looking down on him this morning. To escape that without so much as a limp is just death defying. Either that or he was a T1000 and thus impervious to damage!!

bit tenuous on the Jack Black part…