Top Gear is on

I think your probably right. :hehe:

[quote]
NinjaJunkie (30/01/2013)

sʎnƃ noʎ

I think they’ve improved the show in the last series… I got bored with all the stupid challenges and I’m glad they’re back to reviewing cars. And I still like the way they review them (most of the times). I don’t want to hear about 0.2ms of drag and 3.1nm of torque… that tells me feck all.

Yes they are premium ones and way out of my price budget but I like to see that. Similarly why I will often look for videos on youtube about the panigale, superduke but not the ER-6 or the hornet… :smiley:

If you want reviews about dull everyday cars, then the internet’s got plenty of those. I wouldn’t be interested in watching a boring Golf verses another boring Focus

TG format is getting stale and they will run dry of ideas someday. How could they ever beat the Thailand on mopeds one ?

But its still unique and great fun to watch

Quite easily actually as they went to Vietnam :smiley:
I was getting bored of the staged accidents and the over-the-top silliness, but after the india special went down like a fart in a spacesuit the last series seemed to have improved. Sunday night’s episode was ok, not one of the best but by no means one of the worst. Everyday reviews is what 5th Gear is for.

i think top gear should start including motorcycles

May and Hammond are bikers too as are many of the guests they have had on