Tonight's name your fave...

Ah mate. I used to be clucking (Like a Chicken) out me nut. Didn’t know where me next drink was coming from. :w00t: I faced my darkest hours up there. Bloke in the box next to me used to poo naked aswell its was horrific :w00t:One friday night I got so desperate I ended up drinking petrol from the total garage down the road. Just lifted the pump and went for it… Was in the days of the old Four Star…To be fair it was alright you no…:cool:

Have you had a parsnip?:w00t::smiley:

Na a marrow mate. Infact I had to use the Guardian to roll it, it was that big…

Homeless woman was asked about how dealt with things when the painters were in.

“Oh I just use cotton wool and a piece of string”

“You use what? How does that work?”

“Simple, I just roll me own”

:D:D:D

“When it comes to Lager, I am a bit of a beer nazi” as I maybe once said a bit loud in a bar in Germany on a rideout to the black forrest. :smiley:

German, Belgian or Czeck lagers, but my fav is definitely Budvar :smiley:

A pint of “Numbers” in the pub and a Gordons Gin, and Schweppes Tonic, with LIME and loads of ice, when I get in.
Hic

+1

This thread is making me thirsty…very, very thirsty…

Jack and coke? :stuck_out_tongue:

Me?, no… http://www.flickr.com/photos/fishfingers/5582484505/

Cripple cock cornish cider or v. v. cold red stripe. If I’m on one then it’s vodka/red bull but this usually ends in A+E or a custody suite so best avoided!! :wink:

Eine Bitter, Britte, Bitte :smiley:

[quote]
bricking it (11/04/2011)

Eine Bitter, Bitte Britte - get it right! lol

[quote]
bluelagos (11/04/2011)

Listen luv, 2 pints a kuntsbrau and a packet of crisps please. (Slower and louder till she gets it) :smiley:

[quote]
bricking it (11/04/2011)

A pretty German girl once asked me if I knew any German…had just watched Schindler’s List and “Ya vol mein commandant” was all I could remember :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
bluelagos (11/04/2011)

Good chat up line. I expect she replied ’ Ich liebe dich’ (roughly translates to ‘I love cock’)

Does she do LB Discount or group booking. :smiley:

That sounds like a cracking good idea, and group ride out to a group gang bang. :w00t:

[quote]
bluelagos (11/04/2011)

Cor! Were you that bossy to him when you had to go to bed together later that night???:w00t::smiley:

[quote]
Jetstream (11/04/2011)

lol…Am always polite me…but he did keep talking in his sleep - something about ‘Ich liebe dich’