TONIGHT!!!!!

I’ll be at Blackheath Teahut from 7pm.

Come along if you fancy it - open invite to all.

Lou
xx

See you there Lou! You buying the tea’s? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’ve been a good boy! Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is this tea hut ? Is it as carp as Clapham Common ? Bad tea, worse coffee, rotten food and wierdos ? :wink:

would if I could, but tonight I’m the Daddy…

Mummy’s out playing and I’m left holding the vomit filled, milk addicted poo producing off srping of my loins and saying things like “oooh aren’t you a wittle diddums widdums” and praying that she’ll go to sleep…

Sorry

i would come but the bike isn’t taxed yet. stupid slow post office. why don’t they understand i need my insurance papers???

Tea is cheap - about 60p. Am not a connoisseur of tea but its alright. Food is not gourmet.

Its in Shooters Hill road SE3

I fancy it, and a cuppa:D

Unfortunately I will be working plus it’s in Bandit Country so have a slice of cakey for me;):smiley:

sorry bit to late for me maybe next time.:slight_smile:

I would have loved to come but not been in from work long and just poured a cold pint of magners. Next time maybe, have a good evening.

for those folks who aren’t lightweights see you soon ;):w00t:

A little harsh.

Mmmm Magners over ice…or 60p Tea?

I’m a lightweight tonight too hic :stuck_out_tongue:

ive been grounded im not allowed out

Blackheath is almost as far as Dover as far as I’m concerned ! :smiley: Miles away, bit far to go for a coffee.

home & safe now - very lovely evening :wink:

Sorry i missed ya girl.

might have had some of this too.

ended up down pub and now a bit of november rain on the box, sweet.

Sorry John I should have text ya and let you know, popped along to see the guys, as Lou said nice evening for it, I took a quick run out Bexleyheath way after just to go for a ride.

good to see ya all

Sounds like a plan.The weather is soo nice.

See ya there.