Toasty Tuesday roll call

Morning Peeps

Having survived the heat of the night, make the most of the good weather before it’s a distant memory.

Abzero
Aceman
Aiesman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Asbo
B
Bang2Rights
banman
Ben_Sir_Amos
BigD
Big Red S
Bigty
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
BollockChops
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
CBR500R Commuter
Changyammi
ChrisB
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
EddieSV
Eezie
ExcelsiorHenderson5
fatkat
FlowWolf
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hellfire2260
h-magic
Hold Da Kæft
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
MAD-DOG Dhofty
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
Mr C
nails
National Treasure
Nic
Nine Mile
nivag aka sand king
ORBNOXIOUS
Panagiotis
Pat
Pinhead
Pricetta
Redwez
Ricky
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Serrisan
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Smiled
Squishbang
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stretch
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Terry-Moto
Tiggi
TimR
TheMonkey27
The Sleeper
TheUnforgiven
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang Ross
Tromboman
UrsaMonster
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine last on the list unless…
Zorro signs on

Morning all. Not sure that spending the day sitting in an office with flakey aircon counts as making the most of the good weather but it’s the best I can do. Nice enough early morning ride in though. Mesh jackets rock!

Another beautiful day am not on the bike.
I have however bought a paddling pool with bubble feature (foot operated). So baby and I will be doing that and avoiding the high street like the plague s hordes of marauding pony/midget racing fans invade our village for the week.

Morning all

Morning,

Cool ride in compared to yesterday.

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

I need to get out more, Brighton is looking tempting

Ride safe out there and enjoy your days

Morning all, didn’t ride yesterday as was on away day, today however…I go through the city, and it would appear that the Ride to Work lot are out in force, as in not familiar with lights sequences, lanes etc. Was a bit Grr. 

Morning all. A whizz up to Rykas calls today :slight_smile:

Morning all

It’s another very good morning out there.  9:33am and already 22 or 24 degrees, depending on whether you believe metoffice.gov.uk or accuweather.com.

Had my gloves stolen at the BP the other day, queue boiling hands last few days until I bought these. Not sure how well they’ll hold up at high speed in a crash but they seem well made and are keeping my hands much cooler than my previous Daniese summer gloves

Attachments

I have then gloves lol. Morning all on the ride in to work another biker commented on my rear tyre I pulled in to the petrol station to find it was 8psi with 5 screws in it. Now do I buy plugs and play plug roulette or get another tyre

5!!! How the… If it’s an older tyre I would be inclined to just suck it up and get a new one.

I have then gloves lol. Morning all on the ride in to work another biker commented on my rear tyre I pulled in to the petrol station to find it was 8psi with 5 screws in it. Now do I buy plugs and play plug roulette or get another tyre Bigty
tyres only supposed to have a max of 3 plugs

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON
I need to get out more, Brighton is looking tempting
Ride safe out there and enjoy your days
National Treasure
Could do a lags ride for Friday

The tyre is 7 months old. I was told if I find a nail in the tyre never pull it out unless your losing air

The tyre is 7 months old. I was told if I find a nail in the tyre never pull it out unless your losing air Bigty
I would be getting a new tyre personally. How many miles have you done on it, not that it matters in this case :/
The tyre is 7 months old. I was told if I find a nail in the tyre never pull it out unless your losing air Bigty

I wish I could get a tyre to last 7months

:flushed:

5k miles on it the shop looked at it only one nail was leaking air so he plugged that one and it’s as good as new will be getting new tyres soon enough as I don’t like these Dunlop’s