To the MODS

Is there an LB flag or anything at all? Something i can brighten up my living area with instead of all these crappy football flags everyone else has. Will send pics and return it at the end of my tour :smiley:

well there is an LB Gazeboā€¦

lol, dont think id have room for the gazebo. And there is a 2kg limit on parcels

would you like one of these?
http://www.ktmcentre.co.uk/ktm-flag/

:smiley:

Oh, and anything else youā€™re missing from home?

To clear up the ā€œ2kg limit on parcelsā€ for anyone sending anything over (cos we looked it up):

Anything over 2kg has to go by Parcelforce, anything under that weight goes for the usual parcel rate for the UK - the Post Office donā€™t add the air mail charge on;)

Ooh yeah :smiley:

If your gona go by the shop tell them its for me and wherw i am and ask for any other freebies they fancy sending me out here :wink: Ive actualy got the t-shirt here with me that they gave me free.

Daywalkers are sending me out a t-shirt and their Album for nout too :smiley: Thought they where mega when i went to see them in Manchester.

Oh and as for anything else im missing how about sending me over a SD top play on :laugh:

Cheers Dries

Parcelforce are pretty flaky & probably arenā€™t up to shipping a SD:w00t: (Otherwise weā€™d requisition Slipper1ā€™s and send that over):smiley:

I got a message for the MOD BODS. Why do you keep removing threads??

Whats the point of a forum if you keep deleting stuff?

look closelyā€¦it just happened again!!!
:laugh:

Fair enough, its for a good cause :wink:

yeah, the oneā€™s gone that was about the one thatā€™s gone :laugh:

See?

Tolā€™ya.

@ ASBergers - would the ā€˜get out of paying postageā€™ thing work from Barcelona? I could find endless crap to send you :slight_smile: hehe

Yes indeed the original one has gone - as has the one about the one thatā€™s gone.

However the odd posts hinting at misdeeds and missing threads remainā€¦

Suffice it to say the original recipient for whom the original post was intended saw it. I am sure had the thread stayed as it was intended (a genuine attempt to impart advice it would have stayed. I think the public ā€˜outingā€™ got a bit out of hand - no matter how well intended so I removed it.

The G manā€™s post went the same way when I sent him a PM about it.

Thereā€™s not much else to say on the subjectā€¦

Meanwhile Back on topicā€¦

We will have to see what we can do about a flag!

:slight_smile:

This is Ktm Centre in Croydon (i.e. InMoto), not The KTM Centre in Hemmel which I assume is the one you mean?
Anyway, PM me the address and Iā€™ll see if I can pick up some bits and pieces.
Anybody who wants to add anything, let me know, maybe we can assemble a parcel for the young hero :slight_smile:

Oh, and the SD, surely an 690 Enduro R would be more useful out there? :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a time when the interesting threads would be left up for a week so everybody got a chance to see them before they were censoredā€¦:satisfied:

there was also a time (probably in my utopian HEAD) when people had the decency to reply to their own thread before getting them locked!

there is a word when somebody uses high connection to make things go as they please ā€¦ we use it a lot in italy, what is it?

begins with ā€˜Mā€™.

:smiley:

Sheesh can you not all sod off and start your own bitching thread about censorship :stuck_out_tongue: The mods do a good job so let them crack on.

Now wheres that flag? ha ha.

Yeah, i was thinking the one in Hemel Dries.

Thanks to slipper for donating his SD, sooner you get it over here the sooner i can get it armoured up ready for ops :smiley:

Dunno bout that one garret but i doubt it :frowning: