To the bloke on the BMW with panniers...

Let me get past, you nugget, my bike is narrower than yours so I can filter more effectively/quickly.

I know he saw me behind him, I saw him check his mirrors, but did he move over to let me past, did he ******. Tosspot!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe.

lol. these posts always pop around march/april time :wink:

I had this happen to me last year. I was going to have a go at him when I manage to pass him at Hanger Lane. But instead I pointed out to him that his rear tyre was down to the canvas, got told to F off and mind my own business.

Gotta love BMW riders who block everything with panniers.

I had some bum nugget on a scooter the other week stop at the front of a set of lights I was squeezed in between 2 cars thinking he would let me out as well… did he ****** mad me wait although he turned and looked at me…

revenge is sweet though saw him about a week later on my push bike, took the time to slow him down hopfully he learnt his lesson

Why are BMW riders so anti-social? :stuck_out_tongue:

To match BMW car drivers !

Dont go there, the jag drivers will feel left out!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to get me a BMW, just so I can wind peoples up.

I’m in one (car) most days but we’re nice !!! :smiley:

Generally I don’t like to have a go at other riders even if they are riding like complete tits. The only time I will confront another rider is if they ride in such a way to really endanger me. Then I don’t care what you are driving/riding, if your actions might stop me from going home to my family then you are going to get abuse and quite possibly a punch in the face.

Exactly…And thank **ck there aren’t any Audi or Merc bikes! :slight_smile:

Yep, had a BMW with panniers in front of me the other day on an A road in town, every time I moved out to overtake he pulled out in front of me to block me, often then not overtaking.

I could see him in his mirrors looking at me, the b*****d. After what felt like ages of this, there was a clear break in the traffic coming the other way so I zoomed past him & the car in front way across towards the other kerb. He then kept well back from me, particularly when I slowed for no reason…

What is it with them?

2" d!ck?

Ian

[quote]
hectordog (31/03/2009)

+1 :smiley:

OI !!! :slight_smile:

oi nowt wrong with us Jag drivers

:smiley:

You saying BMW riders only come out in the spring?

:ermm:

Are BMW riders the Harley wannabes who don’t like polishing?

Nope…they are full time polishers;):slight_smile:

because all sportsbike riders are pushy gits with a death wish and no manners ? :P;)