Time to go to the next level

Word on the street is that some biking communities have their own armbands. I have also observed a lack of briefings before rideouts. Online routes aren’t even published in advance. We need more lists of attendees and some proper classification of roles.

Maybe we could get a set of hi-viz jackets for different roles too? Last but not least, a committee to arbitrate on examples of illegal / dangerous riders who then have to reapply for their arm band?

What you reckon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7txPU6efos

Out

Come on. We could have Jetstream, Jettrickle, Jetpuddle, Jetdrip.

Can we also please record minutes of the ride and set out an agenda and objectives in advance

And we need designated camera men and drones. And can I bagsy the megaphone?

I’d also point out the habit of picking up a ride is extremely unhelpful. By all means have different starting points, but only with additional briefings, roles, routes and armbands. When the meets meet, the ride leaders can then be reassigned new roles, sub ride leader and assistant ride leader.

Excellent,perhaps we should organise a pre briefing briefing? The briefers need to be briefed too. Then you ban have a ride leader, leader? Double armband? Maybe stripes on the armbands too?

Has anyone thought about a proper health and safety risk assessment? Have we set KPIs which we can measure the ride against to understand the value it brings and form a case as to whether to do the same ride again?

Can we have a 50slide presentation debrief at the end to understand performance?

[quote] Out --- Jetstream [/quote]

Come on. We could have Jetstream, Jettrickle, Jetpuddle, Jetdrip.

bluelagos
Jetdribble

As it’s happens I’m available for the position of secretary. I will forward my CV by pm.

I’d like to apply for the position of office perv. I trust my reputation will be accepted in leiu of CV?

“Out” was an order - like GET OUT!

I’ve been pestering Jay for patches for a year now… some suggest tats around here :slight_smile:

I support Mian’s role, you got my vote.

What position is that? Been a while since I’ve had a secretary and have forgotten.:imp:

Still waiting for the POOH insert for mine.

I'd like to apply for the position of office perv. I trust my reputation will be accepted in leiu of CV? me_groovy

Yes but you will be seconded to the technical department as required to break a perfectly working bike before the ride.

Speaking of positions and experience, I propose I conduct the route risk assessment. If I can ride it safely, anyone can. If I can’t, well I suspect most still can anyway…

Next level

Can I be the group gynachologist? I have small wrists and a waterproof watch.

Can I be the group gynachologist? I have small wrists and a waterproof watch. eezie
You sound very qualified. I second the motion!