Time at the frickin bar ladies and gentlemen!

doubt it, probably way too busy ‘painting’ weird stuff.

I have, however, so yeh, vote me PM :stuck_out_tongue: :w00t:

Ok - so who are the ‘correct’ people to blame?

complains about education and poverty… blames liberals HAHAHAHAHAHAA. you made my day dude, next time just run the ****** over you pinko left looney bleeding heart :wink:

Ok I confess, as a respectful, relatively well educated liberal, I have accidentally walked out in front of a car in London and forced them to brake quite hard - had a **** load on my mind at the time and just wasn’t paying sufficient attention. Startled the living **** out of me! Sign me up for the education camp please

don’t know, someone.

On a side note: you’re not taking this serious, or? O_o

The coffee cartels of Columbia apparently, and Microsoft Word grammer checker?

always enjoy a good rant - :slight_smile: and yes its been a lovely day too

Who knows mate? There is a lot of tension in the air these days for all kinds of reasons - there is a lot of unhappiness about - difficult to tell when people are joking or not to be honest. :slight_smile:

the person to blame is the kid who walked out into the road. you should learn from your parents mistakes afterall… even if you were the mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

ALTERNATIVE LIBERAL VIEW.

I’m second in line for the self checkout at Shitbury’s and this obvious queue jumping girl gets told to go ahead by the guy in front of me.

“Genius sunshine, what did you do that for, she’s a queue jumper”

“Yeah, but nice arse”.

It’s just a “balance” thing.

Why would you give a **** about what a couple of fannybaws sat at a bus stop and a little scrote have to say about your driving?

There are loads cunts in London with a hugley inflated view of their own self-importance, while being rather under-represented in the empathy dept. Just smile politely as they bounce off your bonnet and hoof into the kerb, path of a bus etc.

You’re driving to work in a nice warm car, they’re sat in a cold bus stop waiting to get onto a smelly tin can full of other miserable sods. Just think about that and turn the heating up a notch :slight_smile:

x

or. just drive past 'em and shout “BUS W4NKERS!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I had the same earlier this week. Some old chap (about 50) stepped out into the road so I beeped at him and looked as if to say “what the hell.” Sadly the next set of lights were red so he walked up to the car and started shouting abuse at me, “Noisy little C1t apparently.” I wound down the window a bit and said I was just trying to warn him, for that I got, “who the f1k do you think you are?”

I was more concerned that he’d break a wing mirror as I know how much they cost to replace. Anyway he walked off. I think he was lucky. There are lots of people in London who would have got out and levelled him. Maybe the next motorist won’t be so alert and he’ll get run over. What a clown.

oh damn, i thought this was lb party thread, where i was going to sulk and say i can’t make it…well i’ll visit that thread in sec, after i post this:

oh well, just another day in london i suppose :smiley: funny responses about w@nkers at the bus stop, it’s either they don’t know how to drive which makes them pathetic ( and me too mind you, but i’m taking driving lessons ), either they’re skint so can’t afford expenses of a car ( and don’t i fucking know it, yesterday i payed for my mates petrol for a short little run here and there and i was in horrorified with petrol prices, considering that when it comes to about 5pm an ordinary pedestrian can easily overtake a car on a congested stretch of road, it’s madness, the only winner in this game is a cyclist) or they’ve had some sort of mental issues :wink: or disabled, or bunch of people waiting to get drunk.

i wish i could jokingly say just run him over next time… but pretend you’re trying to swerve around him and hit those d1cks at the bus stop as well :smiley: it’s London, it’s dog eat dog pretty much.