Thursday painful roll call

Hardly slept.  I’ve got an ear infection.  Lots of sympathy required, please.

The forecast is for rain, so don’t forget your waterproofs if you’re riding in whilst it’s still dry.  Be careful out there.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman - LB’s designated bike lifter
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Bespectacled Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
Jax the unphotographable
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 aka head shaker
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine
Zorro

Hope it clears mate. You walking in circles and into walls!? :mask:

Morning sickly child. Are you on antibiotics for it? Hope it clears up asap as I know from experience how miserable an ear infection can be.

It’s fookin freezing this morning. I’ve been on site for ages but still haven’t managed to force myself out of the snuggly warm car.

Morning all - Aceman hope it clears up soon… yep a bit chilly this morning, waterproofs at the ready for the forecast rain later…

Morning peeps

Late start today so may hit the rain.

GWS Aceman and make sure you keep your earplugs clean or use fresh disposables so you’re not picking up bugs that way.

Morning all.  Lovely dry ride in to work.  Urgghhh. Wet afternoon riding coming up… gah… not looking forward to that!

Morning no work today and out for drinks tonight

GWS Aceman 

Morning!  Bit of a miserable ride in, after what looked like a fatality on A12 redbridge, and then seeing a fellow biker come off.  (he seemed ok though)  Things can only get better!

Morning all,

My deepest sympathies Aceman. Or as my old metal work teacher would say, having stopped the entire class from what they were doing… “Martin has an ear infection everybody, ready? 1… 2… 3… Awwwwww” He was a lovable old twat.

Morning All

there was some big police action going down between Redbridge & Gants Hill this morning

@Wise http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/a_pedestrian_has_died_after_being_hit_by_a_car_in_redbridge_1_4485916Poor sod…it did look quite bad.

@Wise http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/a_pedestrian_has_died_after_being_hit_by_a_car_in_redbridge_1_4485916Poor sod...it did look quite bad. Redwez

Sad news

Greatings from the couch! hope you’re feeling better soon Aceman

Well, it turned out that the Triumph Genuine Oil Leak identified at BM was actually (particularly tasteless) coolant, so as long as summer doesn’t happen too immediately it’s not a massive problem, but I might need another dash up the M1 to Hemel after work…

Morning peeps

Late start today so may hit the rain.

GWS Aceman and make sure you keep your earplugs clean or use fresh disposables so you’re not picking up bugs that way.

brains_t

What he said… and good morning all!

morning all. woke up late, just got in to work on time. 

Afternoon! GWS mate.

R

Morning!

Get well soon Aceman, ear ache well sucks, much sympathy.

As for the rain… It absolutely hammered down just now… crapped myself under the lightning lol :smiley:

Afternoon all. WFH today so dont care about the weather although im about to get turfed out to go food shopping. I hate supermarkets, would rather have the ear infection :-/

Check out my cover photo, shes way cool 8)

Right what to do now to avoid supoermarket…