Thursday morning

Morning all… Friday is approaching fast… :slight_smile:

AlexAlex GoldAlice AndyCr15Andyp69Art ASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBig_DBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBoris The BladeBlueLagosBorisBrianatthedockbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick Chris2332ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989DlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineEezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseEmsee CrazyFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarretgazza271GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGPGSXRAngHannibalHels Herr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream - Mr TomTomJesteR6Jimbo 1JohnpJ.SilvsKaosKarleighKatoKevsta KTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajormakmanMe_GroovyMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NivagNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTim PowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRob (Fat Alan)Rixxy RoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShiverSimoninEssexSlackerSlipper 1s l u gSmiledSneakyMcCSookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOCThe SleeperTheUnforgivenThamer (Dave)TiggiTimmyFoxTimRTom_Matthews88TopgoonerTop Kat 999Trackday JunkieTriang - RossTrisckieTrombomanTug 214WeeFrenchieWestie800Zander

Good morning LB
have a great day everybody

Burp!

Good morning… aaaarrhhhhh that was a nice ham and cheese Kaiser roll :stuck_out_tongue: have a nice day peeps. Looks warm out there. Bike is in bits so I’d better go get it ready for tomorrow’s commute :doze:

Don’t want to think about tomorrow!!!

First time in tube after 3 years :((((

I am going to cry…

I am thinking of putting my gear on and stand on the side of the road hitch-hiking for motorcycles…

Morning Peeps

is it me or is it warm for this time of year ive not bothered turning on the heated grips all week

Aye, warm it is! Was sweating when I got to work at 6.40am. Still, should be dry’ish weather for the ride home.

afternoon monkeys! :smiley:

Really bad start to the day. Data Centres not configuring firewalls correctly grrrrrr…
Guys trying to complete a penetration test and failing to access what they need to. Six hours to resolve…

All that was washed away by one crest of a hill on the way down to Haywards Heath.
Popped up over the hill to see a nice long straight followed by lots of sweeping bends… I think I have found my new route to work!!!

Suppose I’d better get out of bed :doze:
Afternoon all.

Afternoon all

Sure is warm out…sweating buckets