Thursday morning (tube strike) roll call

Ug! Good morning LBer.

With todays tube strike on, how did that effect your ride into work today?

Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
DangerousB
Eezie
GSXRAng
hogtrumpet
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Have a good, and safe, day.

Good morning.

It didn’t I’m off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The tube’s closed, it couldn’t possibly effect my commute. Unfortunately it was also not-effecting many other people’s commutes so they were all over the road in my way :frowning:

Morning - filtering fun today - looking forward to fitting my aftermarket wing mirrors on the weekend (which fold over) as I’m sick of people bashing my mirrors when i’m parked which means they end up swinging in the wind.

Good morning, took me less time than yesterday to get to work. But I think it will be opposite in the evening.

Morning. Swapped shifts today so no work for me. Aaahhhhhhh… stretches lol

Roads were pretty busy between Newbury Park and Gants Hill today which isn’t normal at the time i go through, but apparently there was a nasty Accident on the A13 London Bound this morning so that could be why the A12 was a bit busier.

back to work today for me.

Afternoon in the country for me :slight_smile:

Morning.

R

Morning, had to use the car cos I’ve got to pick MrsB + friend up from Knightsbridge at 6.

Hey all. Hopefully some folks find some quiet roads today … somewhere :slight_smile:

Hey all just had my first incident on the YBR, dude on a Yamaha diversion in front of me hit a girl who walked out in front of him, he went straight down, me and his bike was running, I jumped off and switched it off and a couple of lads helped me calm him and the lady down, fucking heavy bike, took 3 of us to get it upright, police called my work and told them what’s going on and I didn’t do any filtering on the way back. Stay safe. I got photos of everything though! She was understandably angry and threatening to sue. Hope they’re all settled.

I seem to have been ommited…again! :smiley:

Where have you ↑↑ been hiding???

he was having too much fun with himself, now he’s bored so he’s back :smiley:

He needed some special attention.