Thursday morning roll call

Ug! The cat did not wake me up today, yet I still woke before my alarm. Must be a good day.

Enjoy and be safe.

Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
DangerousB
Eezie
GSXRAng
GSXR750_Sam
hogtrumpet
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Good morning!

Does anyone know if Westminster council are hiring some private contractors to check on parked bikes? This morning I saw two guys dressed up in black trousers and T-shirts with some small red logo on them and they were checking every single scooter and bike number plate, which looked quite suspicious as usually it’s council guy who is doing that.

Morning all.

Yawning all.

Good morning!

Left a bit earlier this morning, and the ride in was a joy! Even the traffic lights seemed to be on my side…its going to be a good day!

Morning all! This morning’s commute had this going round and round in my head all the way in, so now I shall inflict it upon you guys:

Morning all!

Morning all. Planning my trip to Bognor regis. Trial run tomorrow with some westies :slight_smile:

Mornin y’all

Hello. Will have to take the bike out later on for some ‘testing’ after B wizardry :smiley:

Good morning all. Packing for the Scotland trip.

morning all

don’t take your shoes off

Morning All.

Ha, thanks for the advise groovy

Afternoon, first commute on the bike since my off, oh what a joy it was, a bit of neck ache but looking forward to the ride home after lunch.

Afternoon all, a day off the bike today. Think I’ll sit in the garden for a bit :slight_smile: