Thursday morning rainy roll call

Good morning everyone!!! Washout today, nice weekend coming though! Three day countdown till RHRS!!! Can’t sleep anymore!!!

INK, all the best!!! You WILL do it! Thumbs up!

Thanks to everyone who has wished me luck. Im excited but nervous. I’ll let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

Afternoon and good luck

Afternoon all, Ink, don’t forget to breathe!

So, its bad news guys…

You’re going to have to put up with riding with me because I fucking smashed it!! Passed, no repeats, and zero faults. :D:D:D

Torrential rain, blowing a gail and a flooded test centre.

So, its bad news guys…

You’re going to have to put up with riding with me because I fucking smashed it!! Passed, no repeats, and zero faults. :D:D:D

Torrential rain, blowing a gail and a flooded test centre.

Congratulations.
Truly disgusting day to be doing it.

Was it Mod 1 and Mod 2 today?

Just mod 1 but mod 2 is a breeze… had no pointers again today from instructor but that doesnt mean I cant get any tomorrow. Off to work I go now… celebrating with a big mac and a soggy pair of gloves haha!

Just mod 1 but mod 2 is a breeze… had no pointers again today from instructor but that doesnt mean I cant get any tomorrow. Off to work I go now… celebrating with a big mac and a soggy pair of gloves haha!

The E stop must have been fun.

Bloody terrifying! Lol

Good girl, Well done!

Congrats ink

Congratulations ink. Dont envy you doing a test in that weather, I got drenched and was freezing on the way home tonight, I looked like I had rode through a swimming pool!!!

Im now an hour and a half into my courier shift Sam… its not fun. Good job I brought a change of clothes to work. Drenched again already lol

Well done Inky. I passed my Category A in the rissing pain, thinks the examiner took pity on me.

When’s Mod2?

Well done ink, one down just one more.
No more L plates whooo hooo

Well done Ink.

Evening, nothing quite beats a wet ride in London :wink:
Nice one Ink, mod 2 is piss, you’ve basicslly got your full licence now!!

Thats tomorrow morning. :slight_smile: The only think ive got to remember is not to go through early red lights. … or ‘advanced amber’ as I like to call themlol