TheOC
TimmyFox
Toony
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
WildBoy
Wise

Morning all, Today is the day!! :open_mouth: I just hope I dont put a foot down.

According to outside, its meant to be raining all day today… great :confused:

Morning, think I’ll stay indoors today.
Ink, good luck, remember your shoulder checks as well

Cheers Chris. I definitely wont forget!

GOOD MORNING LONDON

and good luck (and thanks) inky,

just do as you’ve been doing all week

Good morning. Good luck ink with the test! Putting my foot down was my biggest concern when I did mine :slight_smile:

Anyone lost a phone this morning on A2 Old Kent Road?

Good Moaning all.

Ink you’ll smash it!

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: im nervous but excited lol. Now the rain just needs to stop and become like yesterday’s weather :slight_smile:

Ps- No worries Nash’

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: im nervous but excited lol. Now the rain just needs to stop and become like yesterday’s weather :slight_smile:

Ps- No worries Nash’

Morning all

Morning all. The wet weather is coming, the wet weather is coming. GoreTex they cry, GoreTex the Troops.

Morning all, good luck ink.
I’m still in bed revising. Hope it drys out.

Good luck ink.

Morning :slight_smile:

morning all. today I will be forcing myself to remember how an accessory relay wires in for a motorbike cos I’m fed up with forgetting.

Morning all, Ink don’t think of it as a test, just imagine your riding with someone who is new on the road so your showing them how things are done legally :smiley: i’m sure you will be fine!
now, what question can I ask today…what is the most illegal thing you have seen the police do while you have been out riding?
I have seen them put their lights on to go through a red light and I see them speeding all the time with no reason. oh and one tried to pull out on me, then when i shouted at him he pulled me over and said he would arrest me for road rage…

Morning all. I’ve got a hangover :frowning:

Morning all! and good luck ink!

Morning All.

morning. its gonna be a total washout today until late this evening. enjoy :frowning:
at least the weekend’s looking good for once :smiley:

double post