Thursday moaning roll call

Goodish morning.  I don’t like early mornings, but meeting a friend for breakfast.  Oh no, it’s wet out there.  Careful folks.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris (is back)
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy the saga continues
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 2015 Poohsticks Champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead - Red Stripe on his Cornflakes
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander
Zine - last one on the list unless…
Zorro appears

Morning folks, cold & wet one here.

Swam into work today.  Soaking wet (I am dry, but wow it was pissing down).

Good morning! :slight_smile:

Morning all hope it stops raining soon as I’ve got to change the front brake pads

Morning - glad for my waterproofs, and spare set of socks at work… Had the good idea to bring both pairs of gloves, so will have nice dry ones on the way back :D 

Ooooh, that’s proper wet out there. Even with my short urban commute in the car, there were some nasty moments getting through the run off. Hope you mad lot who are biking in today are extra careful.

Well that was a very damp walk in.  :slight_smile:

Broken down on the A30, glad I have AutoAid and waterproof socks.

Absolutely ridiculously soggy ride in. Luckily my new waterproofs really do the job. Oh and i bought some of those RST heated gloves, totally recommended.

Morning Biatches!!!

Oh the Joys of working from home :slight_smile: Still in my PJ’s and watching Jeremy Kyle :slight_smile:

Had the good idea to bring both pairs of gloves, so will have nice dry ones on the way back :D  Abzero
I hope one pair has dried out by tomorrow morning

Morning all!

morning

Had the good idea to bring both pairs of gloves, so will have nice dry ones on the way back :D  Abzero
I hope one pair has dried out by tomorrow morning me_groovy
indeed, i'll leave them on the radiator or similar when i get back.

On the gloves front, at the risk of sounding like an advert, my new heated RSTs were totally waterproof for the 28 mile trip to work… that way you don’t have to carry 2 pairs. Or have soggy hands.

You need Bar Muffs. That gives you warm dry hands (I’m riding with my summer gloves at the moment, heated grips as well on 40%)

I’m not having bar muffs on a Fireblade :wink:

On the gloves front, at the risk of sounding like an advert, my new heated RSTs were totally waterproof for the 28 mile trip to work... that way you don't have to carry 2 pairs. Or have soggy hands. benedictireland
How's the controls-feel with the RSTs? I've got Gerbing XR12s and they are perfectly warm and dry, but I really don't like how you can't feel when you've cancelled the indicator etc.

They aren’t bad at all. That’s something I also didn’t like about the Gerbings. I didn’t use them on the bike, but when i tried them on they definitely had duvet-like qualities. The RSTs are much less intrusive. They aren’t BOILING hot, but they are nice and toasty. And the big thing for me was that i didn’t want them wired to the bike. I absolutely know I’d end up getting off the bike, forgetting and walking away, hearing the bike crash to the floor and me ending up on top of it with a cat’s cradle of wires. The batteries are built into the cuffs and charge in about an hour or so.