THRUXTON BSB

Anybody riding down 2 this ? Hopefully the weather clear up.
Update gonna go via Ayelsbury n Oxford if anyone wants 2 meet on way.

Yep we will be there:)

Hey, me and me bro will be there. Planning on wet weather gear unfortunately, but cant be any worse from our Brands plans!

Will try and see a few londonbikers stickers there!

A few of us went last year, it was a boiling hot day, we rode down, i wont be making it this year as i`ll be in wales on the bike.:slight_smile:

Hey westie ya northern monkey hows it going up there ? Pity ya cant make it just dont go bothering the sheep !!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RACE MEETINGS AT THRUXTONBritish Superbike Meeting - Thruxton - Friday, Saturday and Saturday, 18th / 19th / 20th April 2008 General Information : The Circuit Gates will be open from 0700 hours. The Restuarants and mobile catering units will be open from 0730 hours. Admission Tickets are available as follows :- Tickets may be purchased either for Friday only (Test Day), for Saturday only (Practice and Qualification Day), or for Sunday only (Race Day), or a special Two-Day ticket covering Saturday and Sunday. Friday 18th April (Testing Day)
Testing sessions will take place during Friday from 0900 to 1700
Tickets for admission to the circuit on Friday are available, costing just £5.00 per adult.
Purchase at the circuit gates on Friday 18th April from 0700 hours.
Once inside the circuit, entry into the paddock areas and grandstands will be free of charge.
Accompanied children aged 15 or less will be admitted to all areas free of charge.
Catering will be available throughout the day from the Jackaroo and Goodwood Restuarants.
Car parking will be free of charge. Saturday 19th April (Practice and Qualification Day)
Public Circuit Admission Tickets cost £9.00 in advance, or £12.00 at the Circuit gates.
Accompanied children aged under 16 will be admitted free of charge.
The paddock areas will be open free of charge to adults and accompanied children all day on Saturday.
Grandstand seats are available on Saturday at £5.00per seat in advance, or £7.00per seat if purchased at the grandstand entrance. Once in the stand, you may choose which seat you wish to occupy. Seats purchased for children will cost the same as for adults.
Car parking will be free of charge. Sunday 20th April (Race Day)
Public Circuit Admission Tickets cost £20.00 in advance, or £23.00 at the Circuit gates.
Accompanied children aged under 16 will be admitted free of charge.
Paddock transfer tickets are available, costing £7.00 each in advance, or £9.00 each if purchased on race day. All persons entering the paddock areas who are aged five years or older are required to hold a valid paddock transfer ticket on Sunday.

Grandstand seats are available on Sunday at £10.00 per seat in advance, or £12.00 per seat if purchased at the grandstand entrance. Grandstand Tickets are for nominated seats; the seat will remain yours all day. Car parking will be free of charge. Special Two-Day Tickets valid for Saturday and Sunday.

These tickets cost £31.00 each, and must be purchased in advance. They will not be available for purchase at the Circuit gates. These two-day tickets provide access to all public areas of the circuit and the paddock on both days of the race meeting. Car parking will be free of charge. Event Timetable:- The timetable for this event is being drawn up by the British Superbike Organisation (BSB). Click here to see the draft Race Meeting Timetable for this event. A link to the timetable of events for this race meeting will be posted here shortly. -->Camp Site:- Use of the Thruxton Circuit Camp Site at this meeting will cost £4.00 per adult per night. Payment should be made to the Camp Site Security Guards in cash upon arrival at the circuit.
The site provides access to fresh water, toilets and showers. Pitches cannot be pre-booked.
The camp site will open at 1600 hours on the Thursday before the race meeting weekend, and will close at 1700 hours on the following Monday.

Cheers 4 that info paul well handy, just remember fill up wiv PETROL ya plank deisol dont work ! ! Lmfao

Hay SteveGSX i could be up for this. Wot time you setting off? and were’s your starting point as i’ll be coming from the South London area.