Three bikes must be sold

Need the space in the stable …

Moore & Large ‘Twenty Twin’ Classic 1970’s Vintage, edit now sold - made £142.00 on fleaBay :slight_smile:

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1:{behavior:url(#ieooui) } / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}Kuwahara M4.5 Savage Hybrid MTB Bicycle, edit - now sold made £42.00 on fleaBay :slight_smile:

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}Muddy Fox Mega Ranger Mountain Bike. edit - now sold made £79.00 on fleaBay :slight_smile:

inter webby linky here
here
and here

I’ve been thinking about getting a bicycle recently… hmmmm

Those look funny… The engines are missing…

Spoilt for choice Alex

Yup but you’re waaaay too far for me to collect :frowning:

And I don’t think I can bungee a bicycle to the bike :smiley:

Will keep an eye on these though just in case I can find a way around it :wink:

buy it then cycle it back home alex!

what sort of cash you after for the tandem Art?

I’m not sure Tim …

I’m hoping it will achieve £75+ but I’m not holding my breath on it, do you want to make a buy it now offer?

I’m currently trying to convince Lisa we have room for it… :wink:

you know you have room for it, you know you want it.

Is the ‘Muddy Fox’ an adults bike? If so how much? :slight_smile:

The Muddy Fox is an adults bike …

I’m hoping it will achieve £75+ but I’m not holding my breath on it, do you want to make a buy it now offer?

You’re confusing me with Alex Gold! :smiley:

yeah Serrisan in more like Alex Bronze :smiley:

That tandem would be the business round Shorditch. I’d be beating the hipster chicks off with a stick.

WTG Joby …

The rear saddle can be lowered to suit 12 year olds, should we give ‘you know who’ a shout :w00t:

should make £75 plus easily

I hope your right tibsy …

£10.50 at the moment with 5 days to the hammer and a PB as far as the watchers are concerned. 144 views, I hope it’s not just idle curiosity

Tandems are hilarious fun . First corner I dragged the tailgunner through a bush … they need a wider line :smiley:

You say that Rob, but I built an articulated tandem back in the day. The problem was trying to prevent the passenger taking a wider line on the straights…