thread that got deleted

I did a right nice classical piece too jets, just to put up for Fireblade Rob, as a bit of an aside from the usual metal malarkey!

I’d rather see smiled play with his banjo string

you called:D

smiled.

I just had a really bad mental image of smile prancing around with a banjo and shaking his… any ways enough of that :stuck_out_tongue: lol!

Start a thread and I’ll post mine up too. I’ll get some backing tracks out this weekend and post a proper track :smiley:

Next Wednesday say no more…you will be slapped and filmed + posted on youtube

Guys, just got to add my two penneth…I’ve been following this thread with interest and watching it get out of hand…

If you guys really are intent on going down this route can I suggest you stick to the boxing idea. There are a number of clubs around where you could get the use of a ring - Fitzroy Lodge near Lambeth Bridge or The Ring in Southwark. Settle your differences in a controlled environment without the legal ramifications.

All I care about is it’s Friday and I will be Shagging my fit bird tonite. Nice and deep, right up to the balls. Then out the vadge and straight in the gob. Then I will wank myself off because I love myself that much I do it 3 times a day.

Fight amongst yourselfs u inbreds

Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother you all fook one another the LB family ding ding

1 I find that much funnier than I should.

2 I believe it’s true

3 Thank-you

To be sung to the Adams family theme tune

Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother you all fook one another the LB family

Your sister is your mother, your father is your brother you all fook one another the LB family ding ding

POOR COW…:stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer the original John Terry peice

His father is a dealer, is mother is a stealer, his brother is a feeler, the Terry family!

Moto-King very wisely pointed out that, that what was being talked about was not what new members would like to see. It was not in the interests of the community to have children front-up to each other publically.

Also, I’ve suspended iLLzYZF’s account as what he was saying was getting out of hand. He needed shutting up for his own good.

iLLzYZF, you can contact us on [email protected] if you want to chat.

Thanks Jay, we promise to play nice from now on :slight_smile:

Again?? Lmao

Lol I like your lyrics! We are on the same wave length then!! Haha

Kaos could you please re-post your guitar vids on the new thread that (the excellent) Fireblade Rob has created?

Couldn’t hear it first time round on my speakerless work PC.

Done Eezy, also posted up one of my favourite Acoustic pieces :smiley:

Great stuff, thanks Kaos. Great playing :cool: Loved the multitrack recording/video with in-video effects, reminded me of a Queen recording.