Thread hijacking

Careful. We’re watching

And sig-napping (inc aiding and abetting, coverting, encouraging and promoting thread / sig 'napping) has just been added to the list of felonies.

Boo… Hiss… is there no small corner that is safe from the prying eyes of the moderators?

So do you have a BIG problem with veruccas, Matt? If there’s something you’d like to share I’m sure there’s room on the hijacking thread for a bit of foot hygiene…

lol - just hijacking the thread with the biggest weapon I have… a small box of wart remover on my desk!

Once had a chiropodist freeze some veruccas and then cut them out with a scalpel. The most painful bit was the local anaesthetic going in - Ouch!

Do you remember at school as a kid, when they used to have the nit nurse and the verucca nurse coming in a couple of times a term to check all the heads and all the feet? Don’t do that any more, so now the schools are crawling with headlice all the time because there’s always one family who don’t check their kids so they just reinfest everyone.

I love peanut butter on toast at the moment …smoooth not crunchy

Is you trying to tell us something loopy, is it a nine month fancy

Ian

OMG no no no…just meant ive re-discovered peanut butter and loving it

sigh u always get one to make the remark dont ya

Got you there LOL

Ian

Hmm, how come u just rediscovered this smooth peanut butter stuff then…eh eh ??? Does someone we know prefer the smooth to the crunchy?..hee hee

oh sweet! Flatout and LL are having a baby! Congratulations!

and the first word out of it’s mouth will be…

SIGH

rude…

Risque…

Edited…

modded…

REminds me of my own little darling when learning to talk. He had 6 words, among them “more”, “drink”, “No”, “biscuit”, “mummy”, that kinda thing. A holier-than-thou auntie came to visit the house one day, and Number One Son showed us his final word which put aged auntie into a state of apoplexy. We boy dropped his drink and said in a very clear voice “oh Sh*t”. I was mortified, once I’d finished laughing my head off. Didn’t realise he’d been listening to his mum so intently!

hijacked !!!

DUFF BEER!!!

she got pregnant sleeping in my spare room i dont get it…

neither did she by the sounds of it si

wahey…