This is such a great group of people

Experience tell me you don’t give it all away at once Jaime! :hehe:

lol, she’d have to take that StormTroopers mask off first - she could end up looking like you mate - in which case that ‘semi’ has now disappeared! :w00t:

your another one who has an obsession with me, dont make me start a new thread :stuck_out_tongue:

loFl!

Come on Steve, let’s hold hands and skip. I’ll even overlook the spelling of ‘You’re’ on your previous post.

we cant do that, westie and flatout will only get jealous :cool:

going back to the original message about londonbikers being a great group of people

your welcome :smiley:

I think someone has been drinking too much ‘wife beater’.

someone mention drink:w00t:

welcome. dont worry bout Westie and Flatout!!! It’s Alex that u gotta be careful about!!!

Fudge packer dot com mwahahhahhhhahahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. com/evil laugh/ yo mamma:hehe::P:D

I’d be most interested to learn how many participants in this thread are currently on acid:D:D

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:hehe:

:crazy: got work at 8am. Am i kewl to go in?!??!???!!??!?

Yeah thought so - takes one to know one:DIf I were you I’d chuck away that pile of different looking mushrooms you discovered on that Sunday jog in Richmond Park and have a lie down:D

Magic Mushrooms a, thats why you don’t answer my PM’s Hellllll

To busy up mushroom mountain.

I was at a house party once…some long haired hippy with flares on was eating magic mushrooms…size of broccali they were…fooker actually went mental. His in the Maudsley now legend has it…

Ha ha - no I didn’t answer your PMs mate not because I was eating Magic Mushrooms, but because of my purely natural Off Road Day High :smiley: I am sure that the Hippy was not indulging in Magic Mushrooms as they are quite small - if they looked like broccali they may well have been some kind of Toadstools. The moral of this story is, if a person wants to enjoy the benefits natural organic magic mushrooms can offer, they need a manual with pictures of all the different kinds - am sure Jamie can help you out on this - he seems to be a fan of halluciogenic substances :DAm off to bed now - as have to get up early tomorrow and go to work:D

My mate watched that bloke on Saturday Kitchen who went out picking Mushrooms. Anyway he got well into thought he was the muts nuts and all that…****** went out and ate some toad stall he found at the foot of a weeping williow…Nearly died. It was horrific. He looked like the elephant man when I went to visit him

Oh and the Hippy said he asked the bloke to Supersize it so he did…Nutter

oooooer. beer and vodka don’t make me a happy bunny in the morn :sick:I’ve just scanned over all my posts that I did last night. cant understand half of it :hehe::laugh:

its the ones who havent taken any mind altering drugs whatsoever you need to be carefull off :smiley:

Acid, never…although last night Bungle from Rainbow chased me down the road.

ooooo your all so great and so lovely…Shall we all form a circle?