This is my Hypermotard...

This is my Hypermotard. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Hypermotard is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Hypermotard is useless. Without my Hypermotard, I am useless. I must fire up my Hypermotard true. I must ride straighter than the driver who is trying to kill me. I must overtake him before he overtakes me. I will…

My Hypermotard and I know that what counts on the road is not the miles we ride, the noise of our pipes, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the corners that count. My Hypermotard is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its engine. I will keep my Hypermotard clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…

Attachments

Nice - also is it just me that emphassises the tard in motard in their internal monologue?

Nice - also is it just me that emphassises the tard in motard in their internal monologue? Abzero
Nowt "tard" about it! 

I emphasise the “Mo” :slight_smile:

Nice bike! always wanted one. One day… 

Nice bike! always wanted one. One day....  motodrb
Thanks Motodrb!

I’m getting used to it as my last few bikes were sportsbikes and I was fed up chasing (expensive) bhps and riding with my arse in the air…

Considered a Street Triple (but I had a Daytona 675 which is so similar I’d prefer something new…an MT was on the list too…

Had a CCM 440DS Supermotard about 9 years ago.It’s a bit like that but tons more grunt and  better on the fast roads…so far I’m looking the riding positiopn but I may go back to Supersports in a few years time…

Nice, just be sure to wear a full leather jacket when you’re out on it… :wink:

Nice :sunglasses: Billy got one, got a sticker then replaced parts for carbon

Attachments

Attachments

Mmmm

Great answer?

Nice, just be sure to wear a full leather jacket when you're out on it.... 😉 Pat
Sure will - I wear the Ducati jacket I bought when I had my Sport Classic a few years back ( Ebay 2nd hand -£130 - fook paying £428 for a new one)

Trouble is it’s ok for a retro - doesn’t quite go with a 21st centuary design like the Hyper, bollocks though - I like it!

Attachments

Shut up

Very nice mate!

Keep it locked away and out of view!

Was such hostility sweet cup cake😢