This friday night

whats everyone doing?

I’m working

Ian

dunno!?

ginger said to me eralier in teh week about ace and liecester sq?

i will be up ace, but it all depends on teh weather! long as its dry i will be out, think rockerchic and zeph and fishface wil be too.

who else??

Probably be at the Ace as usual :wink:

Boss has swapped my friday night for me, so i’ll be free after work, ace as usual I suppose?

lol ratty i think youve become an extra person in the family

me coming :wink:

I will be out on Fr5iday with the lads n girls :slight_smile:

what you doing:)

be at the ace:)

Hopefully at the Ace if I can get my pass stamped :wink:

Workin:Whistling:

what with jp:)

… on an excuse :P:D

:smiley: see you friday ya lunatic!:wink:

Should be about :smiley:

I`m out visiting friends and i pass back past the Ace so i might pop by, depends on what time it is.

Why do i get the feeling i am valued mostly for my 2-wheeled taxi services ?..;)I may well have other plans, there are one or two ladies who have also requested my services this weekend [no motorcycling involved]:cool:
So i might take the weekend off :slight_smile: [get grovelling cod features]:satisfied:

Why do i get the feeling i am valued mostly for my 2-wheeled taxi services ?..;)I may well have other plans, there are one or two ladies who have also requested my services this weekend [no motorcycling involved]:cool:
So i might take the weekend off :slight_smile: [get grovelling cod features]:satisfied:

[/quote]

lol :smiley: one or two!:w00t: alright for some;)…cod features…thats priceless!:P:D lol

i may offer FF a pillion seat…if its ok with dad!:wink: its a maybe tho!

i’ll be making the skys safer on friday but will swing by after work…will be my last day at work for the weekend…(beuty!!!)…so i’ll be out all night…

im up for the square afters too…

ohh yea…wots happening with frith…?

smiled:D.

cool, ace and on to the square then, see you all after 8.

Firth street is out of the question, we keep getting moved on…