Things to do while waiting at traffic lights

Never heard of a chinese fire drill, kinda looks like an opportunity to have your car nicked especially in London, and I think that having someone in the boot like that is not strictly legal.

Away back on topic:

Try and straight/pull your pants into a more comfortable position. 

Try and avoid having your bike stolen !

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/biker-slashed-with-knife-at-dagenham-traffic-lights-1-5004685

Every now and then I like to beep my horn to cyclists who slowly jump the red lights and then catch up with them to ride along a bit… It’s funny how a cyclist can ride straight red faced and looking down at the tarmac… 

xD

ah it’s missing one I just realised, bumping your mates rear tyre

[quote] Try to lift both feet off and balance bike... Fail miserably --- Serrisan [/quote]

This.

FlowWolf
Yep this...alot

ah it's missing one I just realised, bumping your mates rear tyre
me_groovy
Doing this to TimmyFox on rides is one of my faves

i try and track stand like the cyclists (only if there is one doing it)

Put the side stand down, put your feet up and chill. :slight_smile:

Feet on ground… Lie on the rear seat. Nice stretch

Take keys from topbox, because you forgot and left them in the lock when riding off.

Revbomb drivers on their phones

Definitely chat to the bike next to you. Even if you don’t know them.

Its just a piece of metal Pan. No matter how hard you try, bikes won’t talk back to you…

[quote] Definitely chat to the bike next to you. Even if you don't know them. --- Panagiotis [/quote]

Its just a piece of metal Pan. No matter how hard you try, bikes won’t talk back to you…

Serrisan
i said that i chat to it.. not that it replies! :P

If the driver of the car next to me is texting i lean over and read what they are typing/looking at etc or if they are are talking i sit there on ‘fast tickover’

Now included.

Attachments

:innocent:

She fancies you.