Thin Road Legal Helmets

Don’t ask me. I think my scooter looks cool :D:)

Mushrooms again today?:smiley:

I can’t find the link now, but I remember reading a motorbike head injury report that stated roughly 2/3rds of serious head impacts occur to the jaw area. Obviously the rest of the skull is far more important to protect for life or death reasons, but I wouldn’t fancy removing all my teeth or breaking a jaw. You can easily break a jaw at speeds as low as 20mph so don’t get into a mind set of being on a ‘cruiser’ type rider will reduce the risk.

A friend broke his jaw and lost most of his teeth in a very bad car crash a few years ago, the recovery was hideous. I think it’s mad not to wear a proper full face lid on a motorbike. Style is worth nothing if you have no face.

Loadsaroom, thanks :smiley:

Nice one. I’ll check 'em out.

Thanks for your reply!

That’s great! As long as you do, that’s what counts.:wink:

Your welcome. Let us know what you get when you get it. :smiley:

Hi everyone.

I ended up getting a Davida 91, which actually fits fine. Got some aviator goggles with it too.

I’m driving my little GP 100, which I’m in love with. It’s obviously not a very powerful machine, but I think it looks great. In my head it almost looks like a mini Moto Guzzi, or something like that, with it’s square tank and seat, and straight handle bars.

Suzuki do something similar now, but I think the GP looks better.