There are some nice people out there

as some of you know i lost my passport in calais on monday evening coming back from france,

what a bummer it was as i thought i would have to fill in loads of forms and part with half a ton to get a new one, the mail arrived this morning and in it was a envelope hand written with my mums name and address on it, so she opened it.

In there was a hand written letter it went like this

london 31/8/06

Dear mrs lewis,

your son dropped his passport in calais on monday. i tried to find him on the train but had no luck. Here is his passport.

Regards

the sigunature i cant read

the stamp was from south london aswell

so that means now if happy so the first person to find me tonight who is a member will get a drink on me

I can’t believe it, there still pleanty of honest people out there!
I glad, you have it back

cheers mate

Top stuff Ginger! So how did you get back into the country without a passport anyhow?

That’s really good.

Make sure you do something nice for someone soon - it may start a chain reaction.

That was very very nice of them if u find out who it was let us all know!

customs is on the French side innit.

well i got thhrough booking in and when we went to passport control they wanted to see passport so took it out of the top of tankbag to show when i put it back in there i forget to do zip up and ended up losing it, when traveling eurostar you dont need a passoprt one you get into england

nice one Ginge!

Great Ending Ginge to a Happy Beginning…but also !!!

There is some Superb People right here at home …they showed their faces Wednesday!!

there aint two gingers in the world so aint no good to anyone hahahahaha

thats great news ginger but how could have missed you on the train

thats what we all said!! ha ha

you’ve heard of karma mate, thats just the way of the universe telling you you’re doing something right.

WE SHOT UP TO THE ACE TO BE THE FIRST YOU SAW TO GET THAT DRINK GINGER

AND YOU WIMPED OUT… KARMA IS GONNA BITE YOU ON THE ARSE NOW

i dint wimp out i brought ross and loopy loo a drink and was gonna buy you and johnabusa a drink too

and who the heckk is karma