The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

Hi,the weather forecast for the first Borough meet looks very nice with sun all day,hope its a good turnout so i can meet some of you.

Great stuff, see you there

Iā€™ll come on the Sprint then. Donā€™t want the embarassment of both of us turning up on 675ā€™s.

You never know Jay, I may even be there myself!

Lordy, that would be special fella

Where the hell have you been?

New job, family, life in generalā€¦

Sunā€™s out and Iā€™ve gotta get back on the bike

You can count the Ruff Ryders in cos weā€™ll defo be there.

Not long to go nowā€¦

Yeah, glad itā€™s dry, looking forward to it

Went first meet, was good, cant make it every week.

Wont be there next weds though as going in hospital to have half me ear cut off, iā€™ll show ya pic when done, lol.

just hope wont be too long till i can get me crash helmet on.

Once the bike is back on the road (hopefully ) iā€™ll come along to this. Be cool to meet the people from here at last

Change of Plans!

Weā€™re in negotiations with Borough Market themselves over the use of the bays weā€™ve been using up until now for our meet, and whilst talks are still underway, we need to park on the opposite side of the ride to where weā€™ve been, so outside the pub and sausage shop! Weā€™re trying to resolve an outstanding issue theyā€™ve had with accidents involving bikes (not LB) in their bays. By us doing as they request we stand a better chance of resolving this. Please help us to help you!

Please park on the left hand side of the road! Anyone parking in the market bays will be kindly asked to move over.

From the 18th April.

In addition to the above, can we kindly ask people to park nose to the kerb (forwards), so that bikes left idling donā€™t fill the shops with fumes. Weā€™re working hard to make new friends with our neighbours at the Market and little things like this will really help us. See you there tomorrow!

I think itā€™ll be busy tomorrow with this weather!

Aye Aye Captain !!

If I drop it trying to wheel it back to ride off I will kill anyone who laughs!!!

Do you think I can get away with it the other way round if I park away from the pubs?

Thereā€™s fā€™all camber, you should be fine. If in doubt, someone will give a gentle propulsion Iā€™m sure.

Youā€™d be fine @rse-in near the main road - but why donā€™t we all do the same thing, to make the point that we listen, learn and fit in?

Ok, so being new and that whattime do you get there - I work down the road at America Street so Iā€™ll walk there and tube back ā€¦ unless Iā€™ve got time to go get a bike from home.

Some folks come on foot, donā€™t worry about it!

We get there from 6pm onwards. Some come earlier, so no worries about coming straight from work. Unless youā€™re a postman.

Are you guys going to be there tomorrow?

Yes - every week People start arrivng from about 6pm - see you there