The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

see you there Gav be there about 6:30

Tonight was ended with a finish here nomnom

Attachments

Good to see those that made it out tonight. Thank god for heated gloves, it was getting pretty fresh on the way home that’s for sure.

Good to see those that made it out tonight. Thank god for heated gloves, it was getting pretty fresh on the way home that's for sure. PJ
Sure you don't fancy a pair of these PJ? Glorious

Attachments

Hahaha cannot wait to see you in those!!!

How fucking drunk were you when you bought them :flushed::joy:

Shitfaced doesn’t quite cover it :speak_no_evil:

Shed or BMM tonight anyone going?

I’m still at home and I’ve work on this eve so I’ll likely skip it again

BMM in the first instance.

BM

I know a few are at Borough Market , but it was a nice day and there’s a few out at Ryka’s after work. Not sure what time they are open to, they haven’t said they are doing late Wednesdays yet.

Attachments

Doesn’t look like it’s got going yet!
However last night at the Dick Turpin there was a couple of hundred bikes :slight_smile:

I heard The Green at Great Bentley was proper busy too, a little sunshine and the world and his wife seems to have a mo’cycle.

I’m holding out for some light showers when I might give SAM a second chance :wink:

I heard The Green at Great Bentley was proper busy too, a little sunshine and the world and his wife seems to have a mo'cycle.
I'm holding out for some light showers when I might give SAM a second chance ;-)
National Treasure
300 bikes was the count 

not that I counted 

This photo was taken just before 6pm so most folk still at work.

I heard The Green at Great Bentley was proper busy too, a little sunshine and the world and his wife seems to have a mo'cycle. I'm holding out for some light showers when I might give SAM a second chance ;-) National Treasure
300 bikes was the count 
not that I counted 
Wise
That's what I heard and many of them knock out a few miles to get there too.

I heard The Green at Great Bentley was proper busy too, a little sunshine and the world and his wife seems to have a mo'cycle. I'm holding out for some light showers when I might give SAM a second chance ;-) National Treasure
300 bikes was the count  not that I counted  Wise
That's what I heard and many of them knock out a few miles to get there too.
National Treasure
some of them managed to get rid of the cobwebs 

Thursday night chip run if you fancy it :slight_smile:

http://www.suffolk-advanced-motorcyclists.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5628

It starts from Hadleigh NT. I’ll be there for sure :slight_smile: