The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

Y’know, that’s kinda tempting. I might show up for a while and actually put some names to faces…

Cool, we’re sat where this photo was taken from.

I will mostly not be along tonight as I’m on call. 

Enjoy the warm.

Good seeing you tonight Gesthemene, always good to put a face to a name :slight_smile:

Good seeing you tonight Gesthemene, always good to put a face to a name :-) nivag
Yep, cheers for indulging my want to not get cold at BM gents!

Wuss

Wuss Boris
Re-acclimatising after being in warm Japan for weeks!
Good seeing you tonight Gesthemene, always good to put a face to a name :-) nivag
Cheers guys, was a really good night, and was great to finally meet some of you :)

Oh yeah, that bike I rode last night? About 20 minutes after I got home, a professional gang of thieves (as in, complete with multiple lookout vehicles, lift trolleys, towing vehicles, vans etc) broke into my building’s secure carpark and stole several Porsches and my new motorcycle. I don’t have the words to even begin articulating how unbelievably angry I am

I don’t even know how wtf to say to these anymore mate!  Except for sorry to hear that. :( Hope you get her back in good condition!

Are you fucking serious? Mate… :sob::angry:

Holy shit!!! That’s fucking rubbish!

Yep. I’m fucking livid. Even with several hundred grand of Porsches being nicked, the Met still give zero fucks too :frowning:

So sorry to here that hope the Porsche have trackers maybe you be about to trace your bike

Chilly one today but the usual rabble were out :metal:

That’s the way to do it :wink:

Looks like one bike got told it was a fancy dress party.

anyone going tonight?

Might pop by for a bit. Will be last one of year for me.

Not for me, I’m doing my bikini line :slight_smile: