The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market!

Empanadas?   Just googled them - Cornish Pasty ffs.    Have you London posh boys not heard of Brexit?
bluelagos
they should be more worried about the CLA 

Cornish Pasty ffs.     bluelagos
LOL

Empanadas?   Just googled them - Cornish Pasty ffs.    Have you London posh boys not heard of Brexit?
bluelagos
and i thought it was just me a finger on the Googlie button

Bump! Be there, or don’t. You are all grown ups and can make your own decisions.

What happens at Theis events? Never been but I’d like to come

Pretty much what you see in the picture! Drinking coffee, eating, standing around chatting about bikes. 

Pretty much what you see in the picture! Drinking coffee, eating, standing around chatting about bikes. 
me_groovy
After the hazing ritual... or are we not telling people about that?

Not the specifics, but we recommend first timers bring a passport, change of clothes and cake.

Il have the Victoria sponge ready. When and where does it take place? I’d look back in the thread but it seems so long

Il have the Victoria sponge ready. When and where does it take place? I’d look back in the thread but it seems so long ExcelsiorHenderson5

The clue’s in the thread title :-)  

I’ll come down next week on my new ride

Excellent. It’s every Wednesday opposite Monmouth coffee in Borough Market from about 6

KTM’s are always welcome :+1:

Not quite a KTM lol

Attachments

Ha sorry getting names mixed up, all are welcome :slight_smile:

Nivag and I have relocated to the bike shed, bit cold at BM.

We’re the BikeShed if anyone is lonely

Attachments

Oh dammit I was there last night!  Was that you lot taking up the couch closest to the shop?

Anybody going tonight? I’m planning on attending if my meetings wrap up in time 

I’ll be there about 6pm or there about.