"The RiotII"

Word on the street is that The Riots BIG (660cc) brother is heading this way! Yep, a BCR (Breakfast Club Runner) has bought it :w00t:

Keep it to yourselves mind!!!:wink: I cant wait to get at those tank graphics!:stuck_out_tongue:

:cool:

Attachments

df8b_1.JPG

0b9d_1.JPG

Morning Mr Sneaky, is there something you want to tell me you cheeky chappie??..You know what happens when you buy a second bike, the poor old Riot will get pushed out and left in the cold frosty garden, whilst Riot II gets all the attention;):smiley:

Tis not I sir! :wink:

does that mean i can purchase the Riot1?:smiley:

Does that mean that you’re MAN enough?:stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

WHAT!!!

mate if i can handle my SV i can handle the riot! besides did i crash D’s moto…no! firts time on one too! ahaha:D

Ask the Rikster how fast The Riot is!:hehe:

I saw the bike tonight, looks really nice, but was obviously dark then. Really lovely condition too, from what I could see. Went around Winston Way in Ilford on it. Didn’t have my leathers and sh!t so wasnt gonna go mad. That thought lasted about the same amount of time it took to pull of the pavement outside Bill & Terries(?) by the picture house in Ilford. By the time I was out amongst the traffic it was straight into Brain-Out mode. When the new ower started to leave Phil & Jonny’s(?), I heard a mother comforting her lil’girl saying “It was only loud cause it was started up” . So it makes you ride like an idiot, and seems just about loud enough to make folk cry, BLEEP’IN good moto in my book!:cool:

Welcome new brutha to the scary world of Super Retard!:w00t:

Now will you kindly let it be known who the phuck you are?:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

I heard that he might be joining you this morn!:cool:

good rideout :slight_smile: the riot2 even try’d 2 peel the stickers off the rhs of the bike on a roundabout to match riot1 look :pinch:

mean lookin bike:) its even got a rear tyre made by fred flintstone:P

You see, I dont go on the ride and someone bins it again!:pinch:

yep it’s all your fault for not keepin us in control:P

we never get a chance 2 have baffoonary when your out:D

so you’ll have to get out soon b4 anymore happens

I bet it’ll be me next now!:frowning:

Havin ridden this XR for about 10miles. I wouldnt be surprised if the carberation had some input to spitting off our man. Sure the read tyre has the profile of a new house brick! I may have been riding the bike wi’the choke on tho (thanks MoonshineZZR! :stuck_out_tongue: ).Lovely bike. Cant weight to have another go when its seen a dyno and a spanner! Yeah, yeah Jazz Mag. I know, if I was riding it, it has just seen a spanner!:smiley:

Havin ridden this XR for about 10miles. I wouldnt be surprised if the carberation had some input to spitting off our man. Sure the read tyre has the profile of a new house brick! I may have been riding the bike wi’the choke on tho (thanks MoonshineZZR! :stuck_out_tongue: ).Lovely bike. Cant weight to have another go when its seen a dyno and a spanner! Yeah, yeah Jazz Mag. I know, if I was riding it, it has just seen a spanner!:smiley:
[/quote]
tbh george on the roundabout had some oil spil on the point he lost it:(but then as i said he may have just lay’d the bike down 2 match the riot1:D

guess who had a lil go on the RIOT tonight…:w00t: sure does have some ‘character’ as sneaky put it!:)i wil have one!..but i dont want to sell my SV!:D:P

Dont wanna sell ya SV? You should be plotting to sell your Grandma/First Born etc!:blink:

Come then fella! Fleabay Item number: 220200181834. A nice screwdriver mod to the tank graphics and you’re done :wink:

This looks like it could be even better than MoonshineZZR’s!:w00t: Obviously not a patch on you-know-what tho!:wink:

:cool:Nice bike Sneaky G. But not quite nice enough. You of all people should all things look better in BLACK!:laugh:

It’ll be alright for now son!:slight_smile: