The Pyrenees, September 2007

http://www.jerryrdavis.btinternet.co.uk/index.html

I’ve posted ride report for our trip to the Pyrenees. We had perfect weather for two weeks, only raining on the last day when we were 60 miles from Calais. (Welcome home!) If I have any regrets, it’s that we should have spent more time in the mountains and less in the cities. I hope you enjoy the report.

Great trip! I want to try it next year!

Beautiful pictures!

thats what i should be doing.

great pictures

let me know when u plan to go on another long bike run:D

Thanks, you two. Glad you liked the happy snaps.

I am thinking of doing a loop around the Baltic next. Never been to Scandinavia before. Now that I’ve cut down my drinking, it might be affordable. :slight_smile:

Roughly speaking, it might include Hamburg, Alborg, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw, Berlin, Hamburg. I’ll have to do some reading to see if Malmo and Olso are “must-sees”.

Any advice?

That makes me homesick :slight_smile:

Defo Helsinki and Tallinn are must-sees, you won’t forget the view of Helsinki port and old town in Tallinn.

My mate gary siad italy would be a great destination.Im in the process of saving for a touring holiday i will also be taking my girlfriend and gary will be taking his.Maybe we could all go together and maybe get more londonbikers to join us save me as a friend.if u do the research let me know how much it will cost rufley and i should beable to join ya.cheers fella:D

Olso yes, Malmo maybe. Malmo is great for hot women though (not sure if thats what you’re after), good student life and a big old bridge for easy access to the delights of Copenhagen. Twisting Tower residential block is quite a cool looking building. Oslo always great, hard to know where to start…

Thanks, I’ll give Oslo a closer look. It would be a shame to leave out Norway. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to the ferries. One of the things I liked about touring the Scottish islands was the ferries.