The prom rideout 25th june wednesday - confirmation thread

So as you may know the last tine we tried to gather up numbers people started discussing where to meet up which cause a lot of confusion sooo…

The plan is that everyone meets at mine the address is 48 copthorne Avenue IG62SQ . You can start arriving to mine from 6pm or even earlier if you like and then at about 7:50 we leave mine go for that ride and at about 7:25-7:30 we arrive to my prom place which is really close to my house

This thread is just to get Confirmation of 100% confirmed Riders coming on this. Please don’t comment other than “YES” (or any variant of a Yes answer) if you are coming, Don’t want No’s, Maybe’s or comments on the event. That will just confuse matters. If you want to comment on the actual night here is the Thread Prom Night I just want Yes’s so i can count the number of Replies and that is how many bikes are going.

More details can be found in general chat area in a topic called “please help with my prom”

Yes

Yarp

yes

Yes

yes

Yes.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

YES

yes-sir-ree Billy Jo Bob :smiley:

Yes

yes

Well…

Lid all back together, IT FITS!!! No intrusion to my Nose, no pain getting it on and off so looking good. Just need to get up to about 80% fitness and i will be there wednesday!! i’m around 70-75% at the minute, too much exursion really knocks me out so i think if i just chill for 2/3 days i will be ready to go on Wednesday, Only problem is i won’t have the Bike painted as not had a chance to get it to the Paint shop yet.

So as we stand at the moment, My answer is…

YES!!!

Yes

My chance of no showing is 0%. :w00t:

I’m in.

Go on then.