The owner of a sex shop hires a new clerk

After the owner taught him the basics of running the store, he has to run an errand.

‘Could you run the store on your own for a couple of hours, Jeremy?’ he asks.

‘Sure thing boss!’ Jeremy replied, ‘don’t you worry, I’ve got this.’

So the boss leaves for his errands, leaving young Jeremy in charge of the store.

Some time later, a woman walks in. She’s in search of a mechanized equivalent of the male boomstick of glory. Jeremy shows her the so-called model ‘Hercules’; huge, veiny and with a firm grip. The woman is very intrigued and leaves the store thrilled to bits.

Several other women pass by as well and Jeremy proves himself to be a keen salesman of battery-powered penises. All women leave the store satisfied with their purchase.

Then an elderly lady walks in the store in search of some private pleasure. Jeremy shows her the top of the stock, but the lady seems dearly unimpressed. Then, a spectacular model catches her eye. ‘What about that red one?’ she asks. ‘Oh, I see, mylady is a connoisseur!’ Jeremy replies. He shows her the model and with a light tred and a big grin, the lady leaves the store.

Later that afternoon, the boss returns and asks how business has been.

Beaming with pride, Jeremy replies: ‘It was great! I sold quite a lot!’

‘Oh really?’ the boss asks, impressed, ‘what models did you sell?’

‘Well sir, one Hercules, one King Kong, two Long Schlong21’s and the fire-extinguisher.’

1 Like