The LB Special Needs France Day trip, rides again

i did the 08 trip, i may well be up for this one too, probably with pillion.

the last france run was alot of fun, i did that with a pillion too!:smiley:

OOO shall i give france another try lol :smiley: will c nearer the time

Why not (lessons learnt) :slight_smile:

Would love to but my other half hates bikers :hehe:

Was looking forward to this when first mentioned:)ā€¦however iā€™ll be oop north that weekend;) Oh wellā€¦next time.

Are u sure? :smiley:

heā€™s got twice the amount of headlights to smash now :stuck_out_tongue:

My Boss wonā€™t let two of us be off at the same time so Iā€™m shit out of luck on this oneā€¦ what a c*nt

I was all excited when JC text me about it this morning! Iā€™ll have to wait till the next one

Stick some laxative in his tea 2 days before and use his ticket;)

+1 :wink:

Donā€™t be gay, pull a sicky! :cool:

Wouldnā€™t be the same without you Si:)

We were going to make sure we had some toilet roll with us this time too:w00t::P:hehe:

:P:D:P:D:P

Hahaa maybe I could make some sort of dispenser! Iā€™ll see what I can do between then and now, canā€™t do a sicky Alex Iā€™ve already asked for the day offā€¦

Anyone? I want to book the Eurostar if itā€™s a done deal.

Iā€™m not going on this one,but no one gets excluded generally,unless there are things to exclude for like no 125s or ā€œlā€ plates because of motorways etc.Iā€™d say go ahead and book.PM Terry Moto if you have any questions:D

You got pmā€¦Sorry been to penzance :smiley:

Updated 1st post with the added namesā€¦Let me know if Iā€™ve missed you out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the PM Terry! Iā€™m now booked onto the Eurotunnel. Put me down for the 05.30 start at Boxhill :slight_smile:

Updated your name to booked Rob :slight_smile:

We wont be running seperate lists for where were meeting, just one big list.

ā€¦

Anyone that misses the leaving times at meeting places, can meet us at the eurotunnel.

:slight_smile:

Ok, thanks.