The kind of dumbf*cks you have to look out for

The guy is on a push bike - but he could easily have been on a motorbike.

Typical of the breathtakingly shite level of driving you come across as a two wheeler.

Sums it up.

What the f*ck is wrong with people today - notice how the woman just sits in her car - doesn’t even get out to apolagise or see if he is okay?

wtf really ?

God that’s an old video. :slight_smile:

Both deserve ban, young one for 2 years, with suggestion of specsavers and advance driving school, lady for life as she is not aware what is going on at front of her vehicle.

Poor bloke on bike, good he had camera.

R

Incident on 23 August 2011 - Ruislip Road East j/w Costons Lane, Greenford.
Driving without due care and attention.
Driver one Defendant: Chris Bassett, Court: Richmond Magistrates, Date: 28/02/2012, Offence: Driving without due care and attention, Result: PLEADED GUILTY RECEIVED SIX POINT AND A £230 FINE.
Drive two, Defendant: TREPAK Susan (Ms). Court: Richmond Magistrate, Date 10/09/2012, Offence: Driving without due care and attention, Result Peaded NOT GUILITY. Found Guilty - Fine £130. Court Cost £130. £15 victim surcharge 3 penalty points.

All information provide in this coment is in the public domain due the defendants being found guilty of a road traffic offence.

what i don’t get is why the cyclist did not slow down 2 cars pull across in front of him and he did not slow down one bit

Because cyclists does not have no claim bonus to preserve.

Your welcome,
R

when i was cycling to work i thought of it like frogger you have fixed objects moving around and i have to make my way around them if i dont then its game over i lose i even think i partly think that way on my engine powered bikes.

Ross, cyclist on video sounds old, more likely have nice fat insurance and he’s looking for reason to get pension, me think :wink:

R

UNBELIEVABLE.

The woman pleaded not guilty?!?!? What an absolute moron. Didn’t see the guy get knocked off right in front of her eyes, and then didn’t see him or his bike down on the tarmac, again right in front of her.

It’s a miracle anyone goes a day without sh1t like this happening to them on the streets of London.

On a separate note, when I was out today I starte thinking a out how much paint they use on the roads… There is loads of it! Tons of the bloody stuff, smeared all over the carriageway. Just add water and you’re ready to go.

He was probably expecting the car to stop rather than driving straight into him. 2 cars pulled across in the gap in front of him, the third one ran him over - no way it was the cyclists fault.
I find that slowing down can actually confuse the situation because the driver thinks you’re letting them out and pull in front of you.